• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

Recoil

0_0

8SLeQcz.png

Probably talked about many times at this point, but it looks like car damage has really been toned down. One of my favorite aspects of GTA IV was the damage modeling, so too bad.

Watch the streams or even those vine/instagram videos from a few days ago. complete polygonal deformation. the cars are sturdier and take more to destroy but the damage modeling is definitely in there

jacobs34

Magic Mike's stream is a rebroadcast. It's sad that I've watches so much that I know that. This game needs to come out already.

Ok, with that pic my only worry I had for the game is gone.
I should have taken a few days off of work this week...

On another note, have we seen any underwater footage yet?

literally hours of underwater footage have been shown in the streams. don't know if anyone has gotten scuba gear or the submarine yet though.

red731

I still can't get over the fact that there is dynamic music.
Even now, when he is flying, something is playing!

HONK HONK ROAD PLANE

red731

This is freakin entertaining! I love MM! Give me your Titans, bro!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻police┻

Stoffinator

Don't forget guys. If you are getting the PS3 version and own the Pulse headset, there is a special mode for GTA5 in the Pulse Manager.

red731

Don't forget guys. If you are getting the PS3 version and own the Pulse headset, there is a special mode for GTA5 in the Pulse Manager.

Q:
If I would buy ordinary and not GTAV branded pulse headset - then that option would be there too, right? It is ingame and not change in HW so it should be just in game...

Top Bottom