• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER FILLED Thread for Grand Theft Auto V for IMPATIENT PEOPLE - Read Rules in OP

J4g3r

How trust worthy is this?

https://twitter.com/RockstarGTAV/status/379320178775183360

Because if there is a snow cheat...

ibukqmiq8B3xWo.gif

An-Det

Man the Sethos stream is awesome (quote this). Looks like he's taking a quick break right now.

I was playing the balad of gay tony yesterday. There's this mission where you have to fly a helicopter. I hated the flying controls.

Is it improved on gta v? Or is it still using shoulder buttons to turn the helicopter?

There's a targeting reticule now, and it seems a bit snappier to control, but not sure of the specifics on it yet.

kitanii

Banned
I need answers to whats been asked before.
1. The framerate. How is it? 360 drops below 30 to what feels like 20 a lot of the time.
2. The sound. The sound in the 360-version is really, really low. Do you have to crank it up like hell in the ps3-version too?

Just want to know if I should get the other one instead. Besides from these two aspects I'm so blown away by this game. Good job Rockstar!

TheContact

wow the guy sethos punched in the face used his arm to wipe off the blood on his nose. that was so AWESOME. it's the little things =)

Southcott

Couple of quick questions:

1. Can you derail trains by driving them too fast?
2. Can you put vehicles in the back of the cargo planes?
3. Is the Jetpack confirmed?

Tokyobusridas

Neo Member
I need answers to whats been asked before.
1. The framerate. How is it? 360 drops below 30 to what feels like 20 a lot of the time.
2. The sound. The sound in the 360-version is really, really low. Do you have to crank it up like hell in the ps3-version too?

Just want to know if I should get the other one instead. Besides from these two aspects I'm so blown away by this game. Good job Rockstar!

Well, I've been playing the X360 version, and its disgusting...to me. SUPER JAGGED, i'm using component, tried to drop down to 720p, from 1080i. Still JAGGfest and super sharp. When I see videos and stills for PS3, it looks better. WTF! Anyone have any good high res comparison shots?
The frames honestly, for me haven't been to bad. No drops really.
-The sound, I do think is lower, usually for games I have my audio set around -32 to -30dB. For this i'm up to -12 to -8dB. Strange, i'm sure there is still a nice patch coming when the game releases.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Watching and seeing how extensive the underground is I really hope we can pull a heist by drilling/bombing out the bottom of a bank or store. Like Die Hard With A Vengeance, also a Sexy Beast reference heist would be awesome too.

SJRB

Gold Member
Sethos is dropping frames like crazy on my end, it's pretty unwatchable at the moment.

Damn the patriots.

Top Bottom