• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2013 Press Conference thread

creyas

Damn, can't see Sony tomorrow here. Probably going to be something like 2 hours? Can't quite do it in the morning, need to stay away from gaf on tuesday at work and watch it right after.

Is there anyway someone can create a private Youtube channel and upload the conference?

I ask because I'm worried this site will be down when I come on to search for this thread.

Xun

Thanks for this OP!

I'm still debating if I should bother watching the Nintendo conference live on my lunch break, or just go on a blackout and watch it when I get home...

I'll watch the Sony conference live at 2am (I'll get sleep before/after), but I very much doubt I'll bother watching the Microsoft conference.

Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for this, it airs 4:30 am local time for me and I have an exam on so no way can I get up early to watch the MS conference.

HardRojo

This thread will help me get through Monday night to Tuesday morning, much appreciated.
It would be nigh impossible to avoid spoilers otherwise.

Thanks so much for this thread - 2am my time for the Sony conference when I have to be up for work at 6am? That's just not happening...

Going on total GAF blackout now until Tuesday afternoon.

Bookman

thanks, this thread is linked in a Swedish forum also when there are many who will miss the conferance so I´m extending thanks from them as well

Mokaman51

Neo Member
Thanks, I bookmarked it. I'm mostly focusing on Nintendo, but incase I search for the stream and find all the updates before I watch it...
Also, I'm glad that chart has a conversion for Adelaide time. :)

awesome thread,thanks a lot man! Due to my internet connection livestreams are always choppy and bad quality, so being able to download the conferences and watch it later with some snacks on the tv is great.

I had no idea some regions had 30 minute daylight saving time.

subscribed. Also, no way am I watching the youtube nintendo direct link. I can avoid scrolling down to the comments but I just know there will be a high chance of spoilers being on the youtube video side bar. Nintendo will probably put up their trailers just after the direct finishes.

Naxx

Thanks, I have night shift today. I may miss all the press. conf. because i may need to sleep before work.

emb

Well, time to open this thread and go to work. Hopefully I get all of MS watched by the time Sony starts. Hyped~!

Approximately how long after a conference has ended will it be posted?

I only ask because I'm going to miss the start of Microsoft's conference by about 20 minutes while I'm buying popcorn and alchohol on my way back from work.

Exuro

I should be back to see Sony's conference live. This is the first time I'm missing a conference I want to see. Thanks for making the thread.

Mully

Can the OP also add the Giantbomb archive as well? It'd be a good way to avoid the spoilers posted in the GB Thread.

What time do you think the archived streams will be?

Kiraly

Hope there'll be a twitch link after Sony's, there's no way to go spoiler-free with all the advertisements and news stories on the big gaming sites.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
The twitch link is SD in TERRIBLE quality, not HD.

Gamespot buffers like crazy, unwatchable for me. And yes I have great Internet today :(

Westlo

OP, thank you for this thread, the Sony conference is on 11am my time so being able to watch it without getting spoiled is something I thought i wouldn't be able to do.

Spoiler free? How is this done? I'm interested... Because I was going to avoid the web till I got home then view the conferences... But I buckled.... Can't do it. Tried last year and failed too.

Top Bottom