• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free E3 2013 Press Conference thread

E3 is just around the corner and that means watching what the Big 3 (and some third-party companies) have to offer during their press conferences (or Nintendo Directs). For some, they'll get to watch every Megaton or embarrassing moment live. For others, they won't get to experience that because they'll be preoccupied with something else.

If you're the latter and would like to watch each conference on your own time without having to be spoiled of every announcement before hand, then this is the topic for you.

This is the Spoiler-Free E3 2013 Press Conference thread. The thread is pretty simple: Once a press conference ends, I'll update this OP with multiple links to each conference as soon as they become available. And before someone asks, yes this thread is necessary, so don't bother asking.

Now if you want to avoid visiting gaming sites without being spoiled, it would be in your best interest to BOOKMARK this post. Or if you like having your account logged in while you're away, SUBSCRIBE to this thread and then bookmark your subscription page (sounds redundant but whatever). Simple enough, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Given that Nintendo is using their Nintendo Direct format to present their titles, it's safe to say that only 2-3 links (UStream, Youtube, main site) will be provided but if more links do show up, I'll post them as well.

Microsoft Press Conference
IGN link (WARNING: Link contains other vids that may or may not contain spoilers. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Gamespot link (WARNING: Page does include top links to other pages that may or may not contain spoilers. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK) (NOTE: Download feature included which requires signing in)
Twitch link (Main Twitch link)
Twitch link (Gamespot link; actual event begins at 41:00)
Twitch link Part 1 (actual event begins at 16:00 mark) & Twitch link Part 2 (both links courtesy of DionnNL)
Youtube link (link courtesy of PlayerAttack)

EA Press Conference
IGN link (WARNING: Link contains other vids that may or may not contain spoilers. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK)
Gamespot link (WARNING: Page does include top links to other pages that may or may not contain spoilers. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK) (NOTE: Download feature included which requires signing in)
Youtube link (link courtesy of Gamespot; WARNING: Link contains other vids and comments that may or may not contain spoilers. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Ubisoft Press Conference
Youtube link (link courtesy of Ubisoft YT; actual event starts at 9:20)

Sony Press Conference
Twitch link (Main Twitch link; NOTE: Actual event begins at the 1:00:00 mark. It would be best to start feed somewhere between 59:00 and 1:00:00 to avoid long buffering/load times. Also, the feed in the link is set 480p. Setting it to Best could result in a choppy framerate)
Youtube link (link courtesy of Playstation YT; link set to start at beginning of actual event) (WARNING: Link contains other vids that may or may contain spoilers. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Nintendo Direct E3 Presentation
Youtube link (Link takes up entire screen to not show other vids/comments that may or may not contain spoilers)
UStream link (Japanese Direct)
Nintendo link (WARNING: Link contains other links that may or may not contain spoilers. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK)

Giant Bomb E3 2013 Coverage
Day Zero: Twitch link 1 (Link is more of an update of current situation), Twitch link 2 (Main impression vid)
Day One: Twitch link Part 1, Twitch link Part 2
Day Two: Twitch link
Day Three: Twitch link

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the Press Conference schedules (with different time zones). Special thanks to Clipper.

e3times2013_zpse2257ac4.png~original

NintendoE3Times2013_zps9fd27c40.png~original

Bookmarked, will be working all day on the 10th unfortunately.

Thanks for doing this OP, its much appreciated by me (and I'm sure many more).

Uhyve

Got a job interview today, I'd be starting monday if I got it, this was a legitimate worry for me. Hope NeoGAF doesn't go down...

Dramos

Taking extra prerequisite courses this summer and I have class from 2 to 5:45...
I won't be able to tune in for MS's chance of redemption. Hopefully my friends won't go crazy on me during that period of time! Thanks for the thread!

bozeman

Bookmarked and THANK YOU! This is the first time in 3 years I'm not taking Monday and Tuesday off to watch the conferences and I'm glad to be able to see them without seeing all the news first elsewhere.

Does anyone know how fast a recording of the Xbox conference will go up and if it will be available to rewatch on Xbox 360?

I'm hoping it will be posted by late afternoon before sonys conference

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
I've started to really appreciate these threads. I'll be too busy sleeping and working to watch the Nintendo and MS ones live so bookmarked.

Thanks!

LuuKyK

Thanks for the thread. Bookmarked. I will probably miss MS and EA ones. So I will make good use of this.

Kajiba

I don't think I'm going to be able to see the sony conference later that night. Hopefully I don't get spoiled to much about it.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
What will be the best place to find a Nintendo Direct replay after the initial showing? That will be the only one I miss live and I have a feeling that Neogaf will be down when I get out of class (12 PM).

Does Nintendo usually allow replays at the original Nintendo Direct link after their showing?

Bullza2o

Thanks, I've been waiting for this. The only show I won't be able to watch live is Nintendo's E3 Direct, and I can't until later that night :(

Bookmarked*

OP, will you be adding youtube links or what? I'm not sure if I want youtube or not because of recommended videos that might show off what was already shown. :/ Anyway, just wondering what all sites' videos you will be posting.

subscribed, btw.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Tagged and bookmarked.

As with the last 2 years, I appreciate the concept of this thread and will support it fully.

@OP please make sure to include direct links to stream pages where possible.

Shakka

Thanks a lot. Won't get to watch live to due exams next week, so I'm looking forward to watching all the press conferences after writing my exams.

Messi

Wow, not one person questioning why people would not want the event spoiled. I am impressed.

Thank you op.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Wow, not one person questioning why people would not want the event spoiled. I am impressed.

Thank you op.

Considering the number of times it happened in the previous 2 years, which iirc led to a few bans as well, it's good this way :)

Anth0ny

Thanks a lot for this thread. Going to be missing the Microsoft press conference due to work. That is going to be a TOUGH shift.

Top Bottom