• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spoiler-Free Playstation Meeting 2013 Thread

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
iUBwBI7.gif

Can't watch the livestream of Sony's Playstation Meeting on 2/20? Just bookmark this thread and enjoy the full archived video as soon as it's available. Note that news will likely be everywhere once the event is over, so if you're fully committed to watching the event at a later time w/o being spoiled beforehand, then you should probably have this thread as your home page tomorrow. :p

Note that there will not be any summaries/OP updates aside for links to videos of the event. This is strictly a thread outlet to get to the event video. Enjoy!

Archived Streams:
GameTrailers -HD quality (Scrub to 1:00:00)
GiantBomb - Livestream with commentary from the GB crew.

YouTube (NightStark26) - Good quality
IGN (Scrub to 1:25:00) (Warning: Headlines on the right and bottom with news) - Meh quality

Man, I was hoping for this exact thing when I found out I couldn't catch the stream.

Thanks!

EDIT: Wait, how will you handle links to announcement trailers (since they will spoil that announcement)?

Blablurn

I think I do this! I have exam on thursday morning. And I don't know if I will stay up for this! Thanks, man! Really appreciate the work!

Seda

I might need this depending on circumstances tomorrow afternoon. Thanks. I'll probably have Twitter spoil me anyway though :/

Recall

Do we have a time for when this all goes live?

I'm a UK'er so no idea if its a middle of the night kind of thing.

Carl

Good to have one of these threads again. Always a good idea for big events when you don't know if you will catch it! I'll bookmark the thread just incase i manage to miss it. Thanks!

jaypah

Thanks! I have to work until 4 hours after the show, which means I'll have to go on GAF blackout starting at 2 hours before the show (in case something leaks). This will be perfect.

Yah this is one I need to catch live. Catching up on a 300 page thread will be a hassle. Thankfully its reading week for me so I'm home and can watch live.

We will no doubt have an OT2 for the conference thread I guarantee it being close to 400 pages once 24 hours post-conference comes around.

Aeana

To everyone who came in and complained about this thread, or plans to do so: That's enough. If you're not interested in a thread, don't post in it.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Man, I was hoping for this exact thing when I found out I couldn't catch the stream.

Thanks!

EDIT: Wait, how will you handle links to announcement trailers (since they will spoil that announcement)?

I'm only linking to the main event vids, not separate announcement vids.

To everyone who came in and complained about this thread, or plans to do so: That's enough. If you're not interested in a thread, don't post in it.
I don't really get why people would complain about this thread. :/ Some people aren't going to be able to catch it tomorrow and may want to watch the stream themselves when they can? Good luck to all of you wanting to do this!

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I'll be keeping this thread open and if I come across a download/link of the conf before it has been posted here I will post it here.

Redundancies!

Perfect. I might not be home on time to catch the live show so it'll be nice to go to OP and view it from beginning. Will the individual trailer be spoiler-tagged? I hope they're spoiler-tagged for atleast a few days.

Thanks for this thread!

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Perfect. I might not be home on time to catch the live show so it'll be nice to go to OP and view it from beginning. Will the individual trailer be spoiler-tagged? I hope they're spoiler-tagged for atleast a few days.

Thanks for this thread!

I don't think I'll be posting anything other than the 1+hr event video itself.

Excellent idea, I was about to open this thread myself.
I should be able to watch this live this time, but I'm bookmarking it anyway. You never know...

Links will be put in the OP or in the course of the thread if the chubigans cannot update, so please avoid spoiling here later.

You will have to be fast in putting the video in fullscreen though, otherwise you will get spoiled by the comments or related video thumbnails, especially with the Gametrailers link.

Just know this... if you hear a scream that seems to come from the other side of the ocean, it most likely means that Versus XIII and/or The Last Guardian have been shown at the event. And that I was able to watch the conference live :p

Trevelyon

Just a reminder, might be advisable to kill avatars on the users end (depending how GAF is holding up ou might not need to) if you're browsing this thread after the stream. Probably a lot or some meeting related avas going up, even in here.

lantus

Yes! Thank you for this! Damn organic chemistry is going to keep me from watching this until around 9 tomorrow night.

Top Bottom