• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER: Metal Gear Solid V Spoiler Thread | Such a lust for conclusion, T-WHHOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did it bros. I wasted my time the most.

QaNg00a.png

Congrats now to get the true ending you have to do it all over again.

Reebot

Why didn't Skull Face shoot Big Boss in the face in the Devil's house

Why didn't Skull Face smoosh Big Boss with Metal Gear's hand

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The real spoilers of the game

Men become demons (off screen)

Ocelot - a rival living a lie (The lie is that he does nothing concerning rivalry, and does nothing really at all)

Venom "Punished" Snake - Saves kids, eradicates nukes, pets puppies while looking demonic (Actually "Saint Snake" only revealed once you play the game)

Huey Emmerich - True villain of the Metal Gear saga (Men were already demons)

Eli is mad because his ending got cut from the game.

Wolbachia is everything

ezekial45

Banned
Why even call it solid anymore?

People recognize this series more as Metal Gear Solid, rather than Metal Gear. If this game was called Metal Gear 3 or something, then It'd bug people out.

If they do plan on continuing this series, I'd hope they just got back to Metal Gear, or just go with a new title to so there is a change.

Palpable

Was it ever mentioned how Miller lost his limbs? Was it due to the Soviet's torture or was it from the helicopter crash at the end of Ground Zeroes? He sure looked okay in the hospital when he looks over & says, "what about him?"

6oQTbrD.jpg

KUT KONTENT IN VIDEO FORM.

This is the no nuke video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2E17aKPp_o

Maybe this triggers when every single FOB nuke is disarmed. SOMETHING THAT CAN ONLY BE DONE IN VIDEO GAMES (lol)

This seems to imply that all the nukes in the FOB mode are gone, which makes me wonder if it's even cut, or if it's just a completely impenetrable and stupid ending nobody would have seen without poking around. That's the missing Kiefer tape at the end there.

JayEH

The real spoilers of the game

Men become demons (off screen)

Ocelot - a rival living a lie (The lie is that he does nothing concerning rivalry, and does nothing really at all)

Venom "Punished" Snake - Saves kids, eradicates nukes, pets puppies while looking demonic (Actually "Saint Snake" only revealed once you play the game)

Huey Emmerich - True villain of the Metal Gear saga (Men were already demons)

Eli is mad because his ending got cut from the game.

Wolbachia is everything

lol_idi_amin.gif

Shy

Was it ever mentioned how Miller lost his limbs? Was it due to the Soviet's torture or was it from the helicopter crash at the end of Ground Zeroes? He sure looked okay in the hospital when he looks over & says, "what about him?"
It was from the torture.

JayEH

I assumed he lost it during the heli crash since the solider have his crutch ready when he's back. The way he talks about it makes it seem like he lost it during the crash since he keeps telling Huey he lost nothing. But you're right, in the hospital he seems fine.

Alienous

That's actually a fairly interesting concept. Something that only exists if everyone plays along and makes that decision. A lot to put in the hands of players.

Yeah. For a series that has had a anti-nuke message from the start putting that into the players' hands is interesting. "A consistent message of the series is anti-nuke sentiment, so will players refuse to develop or disarm their nukes according to that".

Femto.

I just finished Paz's side quest half an hour ago.

Wtf? So she was just a hallucination Venom Snake was having or what?

So the guy on twitter that claims to know either of hidden meanings or locked content in MGS V said this in a private message after my questioning.

Does it mean anything? How deep do we go? Amusing never the less.

AVzCvbWl.png

Mupod

I just finished Paz's side quest half an hour ago.

Wtf? So she was just a hallucination Venom Snake was having or what?

I really like how that whole arc goes. At first it's disbelief at such a retcon, then pitying her for her delusions then no john you are the delusions.

That and Huey being the biggest piece of shit in the universe were my favorite parts of the character-related stuff.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
http://i.imgur.com/6oQTbrD.jpg[/mg]

KUT KONTENT IN VIDEO FORM.

This is the no nuke video.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2E17aKPp_o[/url]

Maybe this triggers when every single FOB nuke is disarmed. SOMETHING THAT CAN ONLY BE DONE IN VIDEO GAMES (lol)[/QUOTE]

Whaaaaaat

Femto.

Yeah everything was a big hallucination. That's why you're never told to go there on your own or anyone ever talks about it.

That was my initial thought when you first find her on the medical bay but Miller and Ocelot's participation in the cutscenes made me throw that out the window.

DNAbro

So the guy on twitter that claims to know either of hidden meanings or locked content in MGS V said this in a private message after my questioning.

Does it mean anything? How deep do we go? Amusing never the less.

AVzCvbWl.png

wasn't this the same guy who was trolling yesterday with the black hound shit? p

Shauni

I think a nice little touch with the Paz tapes would have been for the last one to fizzle out in the end and then when you replay them it's all static. Or Snake saying all that stuff as if he was Paz, though that would probably just be creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom