• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILER: Spoiler Metal Gear Solid V (TPS) Spoiler Thread (Contains Spoilers, Thanos).

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JunkerHQnet
Massive spoiler coming out of the MGSV bootcamp, folks

Haven't seen the spoiler in question, however spoilers will start dropping like crazy in the next few days. 28 years y'all, we almost there.

Good job with this LD I was planning on doing this like i did with batman. Spoilers are bound to happen. This way we can assure that if they make it to gaf, THEY ARE IN ONE AREA Only.

Erban1

Good to have a spoiler thread...for anyone wondering the "spoiler" was something Brazil confirmed here after attending a preview event a few months ago

Majin Boo

tumblr_m1ylzbkpYr1rt5i2to1_400.gif

People who dont care about the story should this is the last metal gear kojima game get out of here you insane people goooooooo lol im out peace V !!!!!

I was told recently that the game contains
story missions. I have no reason to doubt the source, so this is very exciting news as the Side Ops count was well over
a hundred
if the info from the June preview event was accurate. (Tagging in case anyone clicks on the thread by mistake.)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Good to have a spoiler thread...for anyone wondering the "spoiler" was something Brazil confirmed here after attending a preview event a few months ago
The face thing?

Venom Fox

Banned
There actually is really bad spoilers out there, SERIOUSLY bad spoilers that'll ruin the game for you.
I'm not talking about the junker HQ "mechanic" spoilers either.

Be careful people

NeoGiff

Essentially, it seems as if there's a very in-depth character creator at the start of the game (around the hospital escape sequence).

After creating your character, you're thrown into the game, and it's not referenced again for at least 8 hours. Big Boss still looks and sounds like Big Boss in-game and in cutscenes. It all seems very strange, and the possible story implications are slightly worrying (Big Boss died, and surgery was performed on this random person you've made to "create" a new Big Boss?).

Perhaps it's just a character for MGO? Whatever it is, the manner in which it appears seems weird.

Small confirmed details:

• You play as Big Boss ONLY. Char Creation was for online
  • DD's location in Africa is completely randomized. It's somewhat of a task to find him and the dead wolf.
  • Quiet is introduced via a side op and you have to tranq & fulton her if you want her help
  • Quiet has a torture sequence and you get to control how much pain she endures. Too much pain and she can die
  • D Horse Available from the start. D Walker has to be developed by collecting parts
  • Super Spoiler.
    METAL GEAR ST 84 can become a usable vehicle in the field except that all enemies are full alert always

Essentially, it seems as if there's a very in-depth character creator at the start of the game (around the hospital escape sequence).

After creating your character, you're thrown into the game, and it's not referenced again for at least 8 hours. Big Boss still looks and sounds like Big Boss in-game and in cutscenes. It all seems very strange, and the possible story implications are slightly worrying (Big Boss died, and surgery was performed on this random person you've made to "create" a new Big Boss?).

Perhaps it's just a character for MGO? Whatever it is, the manner in which it appears seems weird.

My first thought out of the box about that is that this face we create is the one of the bandaged man in the hospital scene.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."

Decoy Octopus as MC CONFIRMED!!!!!1!!

RK9039

Yeah the hospital face customization is a pretty big spoiler, they wouldn't just randomly put that feature in there. I wonder what kind of facial details we can adjust.

Team D
ecoy Octopus

Anyway I'm fucking leaving.

Venom Fox

Banned
Small confirmed details:

• DD's location in Africa is completely randomized. It's somewhat of a task to find him and the dead wolf.
  • Quiet is introduced via a side op and you have to tranq & fulton her if you want her help
  • Quiet has a torture sequence and you get to control how much pain she endures. Too much pain and she can die
  • D Horse Available from the start. D Walker has to be developed by collecting parts
  • Super Spoiler.
    METAL GEAR ST 84 can become a usable vehicle in the field except that all enemies are full alert always
That last one better be true, have you got a link to the source please?

Small confirmed details:

• Super Spoiler.

This directly contradicts people who are saying the customization is for single player and not MGO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom