• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILERS Pokemon Sun/Moon Begins to leak on 4Chan

Siege.exe

Apparently 0 Speed IV Quilladin is faster.

IRIzof8.png

That's not even funny, that's just sad

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah I can definitely see them thinking that Rowlet is a glass cannon - high offenses but slow.

Maybe in the Pokèmon universe stealthy archer green arrow-like birds are slow??? Yeah I got nothing. Or maybe it's a ploy by Game Freak so that people can choose either Incineroar or Primarina in order to pick out who's the most popular one since we already had a stealthy Pokèmon as the popular one last generation.

J@hranimo

Banned
I'm a little disappointed at how the speed stat is going but I'll still choose Rowlet no matter what.

Some of you guys look like you're getting let down really bad lmao.

I'm a little disappointed at how the speed stat is going but I'll still choose Rowlet no matter what.

Not gonna lie the disappointment is real. Haven't been this let down since genV when I evolved my Dewott and got samurott

Yeah I agree I mean its a freaking starter it'll be fine in the normal game and starters generally aren't very great in competitive (yes I know, Blaziken) so I don't get what everyones so upset about.

It's an odd thing to be sure you would think Litten would be the slow one if any of them but eh I don't think it'll make much in the main game.

I say this when my first playthrough will be a Nuzlocke and although my starters choice will be random I'll likely get Rowlet and then die because hes not fast enough... No seriously that is my luck.

R0ckman

Yeah I agree I mean its a freaking starter it'll be fine in the normal game and starters generally aren't very great in competitive (yes I know, Blaziken) so I don't get what everyones so upset about.

It's an odd thing to be sure you would think Litten would be the slow one if any of them but eh I don't think it'll make much in the main game.

I say this when my first playthrough will be a Nuzlocke and although my starters choice will be random I'll likely get Rowlet and then die because hes not fast enough... No seriously that is my luck.

Blaziken isnt that great either save the hidden ability.

At this point its only a matter of days before the leaker catches all the unrevealed pokemon and we'll finally know their types. Can't wait.

PK Gaming

Hmmm.

It's possible that Rowlett will pull a 180 with its stat distribution and shift towards Speed.

It's not exactly uncommon!

Firemind

charizard, blaziken, swampert, infernape, greninja

grass has had zero good starters lol

Firemind

could you please tell the two starters you talking about cause the way i see it, there is only one grass starter that's about speed
serperior has 113 base speed which was above average at the time

Isn't M-Venusaur used in comp?
meh

Venusaur is good, Sceptible is about on par with Swampert, and Serperior is fairly solid.
the only good thing about sceptile was that you could use it as a poor man's specsmence in uu

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh please, since when did stats matter for being a mascot? Charizard was garbage until the mega era and it got shilled hard! And let's not forget Pikachu!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I still think Crabrawler's evolution occurs when it levels up atop that Ice Mountain, the leaker should try that when he gets there.

That urchin leaked on the Sun TCG-set so I'm wondering if it's Sun Exclusive while the water spider in Moon Exclusive. They have slightly different distribution when it comes to what islands they appear on but considering they're both seemingly two-stage Water-types right next to each other I could see that happening.

Oh please, since when did stats matter for being a mascot? Charizard was garbage until the mega era and it got shilled hard! And let's not forget Pikachu!

i mean your not wrong but i always figured blaziken stayed as popular as he did was thanks to competitive use you could also say something the same about greninja and his early comp helped him out

i'm not saying it's the only reason for a pokemon getting popular but it does look like it does help its it to some degree

UberTag

then why isn't attack better

that's what i don't get archers aren't about deference, they are about offence
Yeah, I'm not keen on that sub-80 base attack for Dartrix in either category. Considering its lack of speed, that's doubly disappointing.

GoldStarz

Primarina HAHAHA!!!! Water starters stay #winning

Just show post game and thats it

Okay...

1) We don't know what Popplio's stats are so this could very well be a Gen V where all starters are shit.

2) Who the frick are you to make demands of people?

Top Bottom