• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SPOILERS Pokemon Sun/Moon Begins to leak on 4Chan

Leak season has begun boys and girls. Obviously MAJOR SPOILERS will be posted in this thread so avoid if you don't want to see!

Discuss it here!

aILUl8d.jpg

Daemul

Rowlets base stats(neutral nature accoring to leaker)
KuGsj.gif

I'll copy/paste my post from the other leak thread

On Rowlet, I mean we extrapolated that he would be slow and bulky from the pre release footage, but I still burst out laughing when I saw his base stats (Rowlet had a neutral nature according to the leaker)

Whilst Grass/Ghost is an interesting attacking typing, defenses wise it's barely any better than Grass/Flying. To stand a chance as a Grass/Ghost in the meta you need to be speedy and able to take out Pokemon quickly, because being a slow Grass/Ghost Pokemon is suicide in a meta where everyone and their mother is running around spamming Knock Off, Ice Beam and Fire Blast/Flamethrower, Trevanant and co can attest to that.

As it stands it looks like the Rowlet line will be joining it's fellow Grass/Ghost mons down in the lower teirs.

RIP Robinhoot

Forkball

nintendo ninjas would be all of that shit you know

XY was being streamed before release. Same with Smash. Granted I think those were closer to the actual release date, but still.

Stuff I stole from twitter.

CwqL0KmVQAAW-sz.jpg

CwqL1yoVIAAN9iV.jpg

CwqL3kVUkAAioWV.jpg

Seems to be just this one guy. I don't like the fate of spoilers being in the hands of a single man, that's too much power.

How are we coming to the conclusion that Decidueye will be slow based on its base form? T_T

The stat growth for the starters up to now hasn't really fluctuated. What they have in their base form is usually consistent with the final evolution. Decidueye's description still says its fast and I think its speed could increase dramatically, though that may mean nothing in the end when it comes to stats.

Decidueye may still excel even if Rowlet is underwhelming. Especially with it remaining unknown how much his evos will boost his stats and whether his hidden ability is something boss.

How are we coming to the conclusion that Decidueye will be slow based on its base form? T_T

pokemon stat distribution don't change much with there evolutionist just look at the other staters

sure some change but most of the time they stay the same

any way i don't think decidueye is gonna be a bulky mon by the end, he is a sniper. snipers aren't about defence

Daemul

The stat growth for the starters up to now hasn't really fluctuated. What they have in their base form is usually consistent with the final evolution. Decidueye's description still says its fast and I think its speed could increase dramatically, though that may mean nothing in the end when it comes to stats.

One word. Escavalier.

Ignore descriptions completely when trying to make an educated guess on the stats of a Pokemon, they're always utter nonsense.

Wow, this is much earlier than I thought.

I mostly just want to see the names and typing for some of those datamined Pokémon, without spoiling the story.

EDIT: Oh shoot, Leafage is Physical. Nice!

Lkr

This is looking fucking good

How did he get it? Leaked through Eshop servers or did he find a cart in the wild?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

I'm so ready for this.

To be fair we've never had a Starter switch Types like Dartrix -> Decidueye does.

UberTag

Curious to see whether any of the following Melemele Island (aka Island 1) mysteries get unveiled by the leaker today...
- Alolan Dugtrio's typing/abilities
- Pikipek's evolution names and typing/abilities
- Crabrawler's evolution name and typing/abilities
- The unnamed sea urchin/anemone pokemon's evolution names and typing/abilities

I'm betting on no.

Being out of the loop with pokemon games is really weird.

From the outside, it seems that 99,9% of the game has already leaked (offically or not)... I understand that there're few elements of surprise in a Pokemon game, but still...

Being out of the loop with pokemon games is really weird.

From the outside, it seems that 99,9% of the game has already leaked (offically or not)... I understand that there're few elements of surprise in a Pokemon game, but still...

There's a lot more than 0.1% we don't know about. New pokemon types, pokemon stats, movepools, abilities, hidden abilities, post game, etc.

Torokil

I'm actually shocked Rowlett actually turned out to be a shitmon, I would have bet that they would've made him OP like Greninja and make him the "mascot" of gen VII.

I'm actually shocked Rowlett actually turned out to be a shitmon, I would have bet that they would've made him OP like Greninja and make him the "mascot" of gen VII.

We don't really know he's a shitmon yet. But being below 100 speed with be a pretty big blow.

Top Bottom