• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Uncharted 4 Levels/Locations List Leaked

I would say that the list kinda confirmed what I had in mind regarding the levels order and the overall contexture of Nate's final journey.
Boat Intro
is really intriguing though. I wonder what kind of introduction Naughty Dog are aiming for, and how it will connect with the later part of the game.

Cave may have been showed in the story trailer when Rafe advised Nate to give up.

“Look, Nate, I’m gonna make you a one-time offer. Drop everything, go home, live your life, or we can just end it right here.”

River and Sunken Ruins

Oh my ! Are we really going to get this ? If so, hype is reaching life-threatening levels. I just can't anymore with this game.

I assume the
boat intro
is the one teased in the commercial

Real bombastic Uncharted opening before it goes back to the flashbacks that set it all up

If it is, it's a flash foward, ala Uncharted 2.

That boat scene from the advert will undoubtedly be between Open Water and Island. They'll end up shipwrecked, leading to the Nate, waking up on the beach Teaser from E3 2014 and then exploring the island in the PSX 2014 demo

Javin98

Banned
Just read the spoilers and it didn't really spoil much, if anything, at all. Without proper context, it's hard to consider them spoilers.

I can't believe they go to the moon. No idea how they're gonna justify that realistically.

The level before is Disney World, so I guess they'd be near a NASA launch site? But, still, this is feeling more and more like the 4th Indiana Jones. They probably shouldn't have bothered with this game if they're just gonna Crystal Skull it up.

If it is, it's a flash foward, ala Uncharted 2.

That boat scene from the advert will undoubtedly be between Open Water and Island. They'll end up shipwrecked, leading to the Nate, waking up on the beach Teaser from E3 2014 and then exploring the island in the PSX 2014 demo

Sure, I fully expect it to be a flash forward. They wanna start off the game with a hugely impressive action set piece, before they slow the pacing down going back to the orphanage when you dont have any weapons. Its like a combination of UC2 flash forward that grabs your attention and makes you think "WTF!? that was crazy! How did Drake even get into that situation!?", before going to the UC3 chapter 2 with the Kid Drake cuz they have to establish this important character in Sam/their quest for a certain treasure that never existed until this game.

I've tried to place trailer screenshots next to locations:

Boat Intro

TjIV92O.png
jPBxJyJ.png

Orphanage

Prison

Dive

Home

??? Prison

Auction

Scotland

Madagascar

City

Open Water

Island

Colony

Manor

River

Sunken Ruins

Passage

Ship Graveyard

Cave

Epilogue

I'm really hoping that the way they kill off Drake is they put you in a big cave full of treacherous jumps and simply turn off the auto-platforming

Boat Intro

Orphanage

Prison

Dive

Home

??? Prison

Auction

Scotland

Madagascar

City

Open Water

Island

Colony

Manor

River

Sunken Ruins

Passage

Ship Graveyard

Cave

Epilogue

Fantastic work man -- very accurate suggestions!!

Skux

This is The Last of Us all over again. At this point I hope they start using abstract metaphorical names for all of their chapters.

Boat Intro
Orphanage
Prison
Dive
Home
??? Prison
Auction
Scotland
Madagascar
City
Open Water
Island
Colony
Manor
River
Sunken Ruins
Passage
Ship Graveyard
Cave
Epilogue

Wow, nice work!

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
I want to click and see what the last level is called. I'll be pissed if it's called "A Thiefs End" because then I'll know what's up May 10 needs to hurry.

Open Water

Island

Sunken Ruins

Not entirely sure about
Sunken Ruins
, but that is pretty accurate. I would stay that this level will drastically extend to what Des and I suggested with this artwork.

Boat Intro
will probably take place between
Open Water
and
Island, and could end with Drake unconscious or wandering on the beach after a shipwreck as seen here
. That scene will either be part of
Boat Intro
[most likely] and/or part of
Island
, as it depends on their will of narrating the introduction scene twice like they did with Uncharted 2.

hemo memo

Gold Member
I read it.. Why? I don't know but I did and I regret nothing and i'm sure they'll manage to surprise me.

Believe? :(

Not entirely sure about
Sunken Ruins
, but that is pretty accurate. I would stay that this level will drastically extend to what Des and I suggested with this artwork.

Boat Intro
will probably take place between
Open Water
and
Island, and could end with Drake unconscious or wandering on the beach after a shipwreck as seen here
. That scene will either be part of
Boat Intro
[most likely] and/or part of
Island
, as it depends on their will of narrating the introduction scene twice like they did with Uncharted 2.

I said exactly this above. It will be like the Uncharted 2 intro, makes a ton of sense.

The only alternative is if
'Boat Intro' is actually the PSX 2015 demo, because boats do feature prominently in that.
But I think the first one makes more sense. Start with an action packed sequence.

Des

I said exactly this above. It will be like the Uncharted 2 intro, makes a ton of sense.

The only alternative is if
'Boat Intro' is actually the PSX 2015 demo, because boats do feature prominently in that.
But I think the first one makes more sense. Start with an action packed sequence.
I'm thinking Boat could even be a flashback to Avery getting the treasure in the first place, the game then cuts forward to Sam telling Nate the story at the orphanage.

KAOz

Short bus special
I want to click and see what the last level is called. I'll be pissed if it's called "A Thiefs End" because then I'll know what's up May 10 needs to hurry.

Click.

It aint the names for the chapters. It's basically one-word names to explain the location.

For example; Madagascar.

That's about it.

I bet the first
prison
is set
before UC1
and second is going back for that other guy.

You're probably right about that.

Not entirely sure about
Sunken Ruins

I'm pretty sure it's the scene that follows right after
the waterfall(River). He wakes up inland not at the beach. You can see the river behind him. I also think Sunken Ruins is not underwater but underground.

Boat Intro

Orphanage

Prison

Dive

Home

??? Prison

Auction

Scotland

Madagascar

City

Open Water

Island

Colony

Manor

River

Sunken Ruins

Passage

Ship Graveyard

Cave

Epilogue

thanks.

Mar Nosso

Banned
Can the mods block this thread please? I know it's very anti-democratic, against free speech, we only click if we want and all that. But there's still a month to go and this is freaking UNCHARTED FOUR we are talking about here!!

*desperate face*

Can the mods block this thread please? I know it's very anti-democratic, against free speech, we only click if we want and all that. But there's still a month to go and this is freaking UNCHARTED FOUR we are talking about here!!

*desperate face*
if it happens with other games pre launch, it's fair game with Uc4.

Eolz

*desperate face*

Let's do that for every game and E3 as well then.

Top Bottom