Spotify wrapped 2018

Dec 5, 2013
UK
One of my colleague reached 86663 minutes this year! Basicaly 1/6 of the year on spotify!
To be fair he is listening to music non stop at work (software dev).

Jan 14, 2018
my top artist is Shpongle (at 17 hours)

i don't use spotify much tho, i'm more of a soundcloud/youtube/bandcamp kinda guy, more into underground music.

Night.Ninja

One really creepy thing I do is just repeatedly shit on GAF while sarcastically calling it a "top tier gaming forum" so feel free to report me if I keep doing this.
Feb 21, 2016
Does anyone have an iPhone and still you Spotify ?

Night.Ninja

One really creepy thing I do is just repeatedly shit on GAF while sarcastically calling it a "top tier gaming forum" so feel free to report me if I keep doing this.
Feb 21, 2016
Yes, I have an iPhone. I tried Apple Music for a few months a couple times and it's just not as good as Spotify.
Why not? I use to use Apple Music not sure if I should sign back up or try Spotify

May 9, 2016
Why not? I use to use Apple Music not sure if I should sign back up or try Spotify
Been a few years since I used it so I don't recall the specifics too well.

I think it was just a little bit easier to find and listen to music on Spotify, with better recommendations.

I really wanted to like Apple Music too. I think the reason I gave it a shot was because I heard Trent Reznor had been hired as its creative director.

I'm not saying the alternatives are bad, Spotify just wins out for me.

Nov 14, 2016

Listen to 107% more non-mainstream music than the average, I guess that percentage is relative...?

@Chittagong Liking your style, Love me some Tycho and Moderat. Went to Tycho gig last year it was pretty awesome!

Chittagong

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2004

@Chittagong Liking your style, Love me some Tycho and Moderat. Went to Tycho gig last year it was pretty awesome!
Yeah Tycho are awesome summer morning music! Never seen them live but would love to.

Saw Moderat live a year or two ago in Brixton Academy. They are phenomenal. Not just the music, but they have some of the coolest graphic design and animations projected on gigs.

Last edited: