• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spotify wrapped 2018

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Only started using Spotify in April/May I think. Huh. Really didn't think I'd listened to so much Kanye...

JOLBxxb.png

Typhares

One of my colleague reached 86663 minutes this year! Basicaly 1/6 of the year on spotify!
To be fair he is listening to music non stop at work (software dev).

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Spotify fucked mine up. I have no idea who J Balvin is.

Everything else looks right.

6msgP5s.png

Dark Star

my top artist is Shpongle (at 17 hours)

i don't use spotify much tho, i'm more of a soundcloud/youtube/bandcamp kinda guy, more into underground music.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Does anyone have an iPhone and still you Spotify ?

Spotify Connect dude. It’s the killer feature. Instead of Airplaying from your phone to a speaker or streamer, Spotify Connect devices fetch the track directly from Spotify in highest possible quality.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Why not? I use to use Apple Music not sure if I should sign back up or try Spotify
Been a few years since I used it so I don't recall the specifics too well.

I think it was just a little bit easier to find and listen to music on Spotify, with better recommendations.

I really wanted to like Apple Music too. I think the reason I gave it a shot was because I heard Trent Reznor had been hired as its creative director.

I'm not saying the alternatives are bad, Spotify just wins out for me.

Jae Mara

Listen to 107% more non-mainstream music than the average, I guess that percentage is relative...?

Chittagong Chittagong Liking your style, Love me some Tycho and Moderat. Went to Tycho gig last year it was pretty awesome!

Chittagong

Gold Member

Chittagong Chittagong Liking your style, Love me some Tycho and Moderat. Went to Tycho gig last year it was pretty awesome!

Yeah Tycho are awesome summer morning music! Never seen them live but would love to.

Saw Moderat live a year or two ago in Brixton Academy. They are phenomenal. Not just the music, but they have some of the coolest graphic design and animations projected on gigs.

Last edited:

Flapples

47576785_2279572178945324_3184614079847202816_n.png

"You listen to non-mainstream artists 97% more than the average spotify user"
guess thats what indie folk and 80s jpop does for me

Top Bottom