• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix 1st Production Department Premiere Thread: [Some Trailers]

KTallguy

Banned
I like the logo, hell it's better than the Metroid Zero shit we have...

WTF where is versus please please ...

Here comes nomura????

Akainu

duckroll said:
If you buy Prologus, you unlock Aerith as an Assist Character in the full game. Hahahahahaha. I'm sorry, I might not be updating for a while, I can't stop laughing. :(
Demo DLC? Really?

RpgN

I'm glad Agito is coming in the Summer, soon enough. Import time! Suck on that Nintendo!

Kenka

Paracelsus said:
They said months ago Agito was coming way before Versus.

Have been released 5 years ago and even today, they have no solid release dates. Summer of this year for Agito (or FF Type-0) and god knows when for Versus (or XV depending on what S-E will decide).

KTallguy

Banned
I really hope that [Strikethrough]Agito[/strikethrough] Type-0 is more like Peace Walker than Monster Hunter, at least give us an awesome story.

duckroll

Btw, both presenters of the conference are doing voice work for Type-0. They say there are over 30 cast members, and there will be many big name voices in the cast. They're full speed ahead in terms of voice recording for the title now.

Mr_Brit

Banned
duckroll said:
Btw, both presenters of the conference are doing voice work for Type-0. They say there are over 30 cast members, and there will be many big name voices in the cast. They're full speed ahead in terms of voice recording for the title now.
Any details on the english voice casting progress?

Neptune

I guess it's reasonable to assume that Type-0 is the start of a new handheld Final Fantasy series. I think it's better than what they've had going on, they can focus on original stories and hopefully bring back more elements of what FF used to be.

Tron 2.0

Nuclear Muffin said:
Type 0 has a nice logo. Not quite what I was expecting it to be!
I don't think it's really new. Other than the new name...

0JN1o.jpg

KTallguy

Banned
No Nomura was only in the video, not at the show itself... lol
The 4GamerLive makes it sound like it was gameplay without UI, but I have no idea.

Top Bottom