• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Announces Stardew Valley-like RPG, Harvestella

EDMIX

Honestly I don’t particularly care one way or the other of a “nonbinary” option. Its objectively stupid, but it won’t stop me from playing a game.

My issues lie more in when they change a character and do it in insulting ways to push checkmarks on their “diversity” checklist. I don’t see that being the case here. And people getting pissy about an androgynous male in a Japanese RPG clearly don’t understand japanese RPGs.

Agreed 100%.

How did these people survived playing as Cloud dressed as a woman back in the day? Lmao

lol yesssssssssssss!

Meicyn

Gold Member
lol who cares? Thats like getting mad a female option exist, be like "omgz i'm out, likez, cool it's option for folks who want da female lookz" lol

Then play the character you want. The point is for you to choose what you want. This should be an options in all MMO's imho as you are playing something based on you.....they already have a wealth of options of shit that isn't even real, but you are upset at an element that is real? huh? lol So I'm not playing this type, I have no plans to, but I also take no offense to someone who does want to play that way as I'd find it odd that it wasn't an option, yet we have fucking creatures and Ronso and shit in RPGS lol If you can understand all of those options, I don't see what the big deal here is.
The hell are you replying to me for? That’s the point, I can’t play what I want. I can’t play a dude that looks masculine.

I literally don’t care that there are options for others. But there aren’t options for my taste, so I’m not interested. It’s really that simple.

The idea that I am taking offense is a construct of your own making.

The hell are you replying to me for? That’s the point, I can’t play what I want. I can’t play a dude that looks masculine.

I literally don’t care that there are options for others. But there aren’t options for my taste, so I’m not interested. It’s really that simple.

The idea that I am taking offense is a construct of your own making.

Mate, welcome to 99% of JRPGs. Almost all of them are androgynous. The hell you been? XD

Top Bottom