• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix considering playable female character DLC for Final Fantasy XV

Which female character do you want to see as Final Fantasy XV DLC?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not sure if people actually want Lightning DLC or just lulzing xD

If the theories about Gentiana are true and
she is an immortal it would be cool to play as her in a prequel DLC episode going back to when the crystals were first given by the gods.

mdubs

Banned
SHE'S COMING

tumblr_mo045tqLKy1s69mplo1_400.gif

b49e1432e8fd0f417d3e811e9d9c7be1-650-80.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I would day 1 buy some Lightning DLC.

(in a similar note if they don't have Cloud actually dress up as Lightning for that scene in FF7 remake then they goofed)

Mediking

Poll was literally derailed because of the unnecessary Lightning option.

And yeah. Lemme play as Aranea and Luna.

Zomba13

Poll was literally derailed because of the unnecessary Lightning option.

And yeah. Lemme play as Aranea and Luna.

Polls on GAF are always derailed and mean nothing because there is always a troll option that gets all the votes.

Surprised the isn't a Thor 2: Dark World option.

Lime

Stella would be cool though

tumblr_njh63u3SlB1sk2xoko9_540.gif

Have Noctis and his black clothes gang turn evil or whatever (re-use assets and save production costs) and then have Stella kick their asses

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gentiana. Dragoon, and an enemy perspective narrative? Sign me the fuck up dawg

Mediking

Polls on GAF are always derailed and mean nothing because there is always a troll option that gets all the votes.

Surprised the isn't a Thor 2: Dark World option.

The Lightning meme is old and annoying.... in my opinion.

But I shouldn't be stomping on others' fun so I'll shut up.

Ploid 3.0

Oh screw off, this is too little too late. DLC? Really? /sigh (edit: I stinking hate DLC, make a good game first, not hold everything you want in the game as dlc.)

I just saw this thread less than a minute after exiting a new gameplay video, uploaded today, of this game. It all just looks so bland. All of the guys are wearing the same dark colorless clothes, and now there's confirmation that these may be the only playable characters? This game just seem to have Final Fantasy slapped onto it. All signs point to it, the moogle thing, the crazy weird looking gigantic summons out in the open world, and so on.

I told someone I would get this for them as a gift, I hope they forget about it. Though it will be out long enough to find out if it's actually a good game by then.

Aranea is the coolest looking character in this game. The fact that Lighting is winning this poll hurts my soul...

It's a troll vote. I would probably vote for her if I voted, just because that would be a total SE lame move.

Lightning> XV cast

Accept,cherish & honor this fact.

Or just deal with it & stay salty till the end of time.

It's funny, actually true, and sad. Well with the playable 4 dudes. I don't know much about the other characters in the game. So far from what I've seen though, it is a sound conclusion.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
and now there's confirmation that these may be the only playable characters?.

We've known this for quite some time. It's the sort of thing I can understand being something of a dealbreaker for folks, but between Brotherhood and the heaps of praise for the cast chemistry we've read about in the press previews, I'm mostly aboard with it.

Galang

Banned
Considering this game was Versus XIII at some point I actually wouldn't be annoyed seeing Lightning as DLC here. I'll take any female playable character though

Ray Down

Banned
Considering this game was Versus XIII at some point I actually wouldn't be annoyed seeing Lightning as DLC here. I'll take any female playable character though

While part of Nova crystallis series of games, V13 and the rest of the games all take places in different worlds/universe that only share a mythology that were never gonna connect.

I'm voting for Stella. I genuinely believe that she should be in as a what if DLC.

Also, to bring back that one post:
noctis__women_by_unknownimouz15-d6ydkrt.png

lightis_nokurai__meeting_the_warrior_goddess_by_unknownimouz15-daisw3w.png

If already used then sorry!

Zafir

Lightning had to be the answer to that poll. I'm glad everyone else agrees.

Real answer. Since if anything I've been trying to avoid reading too many details about the game, I've not actually seen enough of the XV female characters to comment at any of them being a party member. Luna doesn't exactly seem like she's the kind of person who goes into battle, haven't seen much of Gentiana or Iris so can't comment. Cindy doesn't exactly seem battle trained either, which leaves Aranea but I'm not sure her relationship with the group - I thought she was the enemy?

Seriously though. I would vote for Stella. I mean Lightning is cool
sometimes
but it would be nice to get a piece of Versus history. Low chance of that happening but still.

Also, Lightning needs to rest from all her cameos for a longer season.

Top Bottom