• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix official E3 2019 [OT] [Total Compendium of News] Press Conference 6PM EDT / 9PM EDT

What is your current level of Hype?

• 9999 x 15 = Omnislash!

Votes: 47 52.2%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 8 8.9%

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

sublimit

Banned
Unfortunately i have to go to bed because it's 2:30 in the morning here but i'm looking forward to some sweet new trailers-info when i wake up in the morning.I hope you enjoy it GAF.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Hearing something about a delay for this? Anyone catch that?

As far as I know, no.

They should be precise and punctual.

Less than an hour and a half away.

UyhyXfw.png

Aggelos

Even though Lord Tabata has exited Square-Enix last year, I do hope that Square does sth with the so-called Parasite Eve IP.
All though I think they don't have the rights anymore, (that's why it was called 3rd Birthday), still seeing Aya Brea returning in some sort of game would be quite interesting and noteworthy, nonetheless.

Last edited:

Orenji Neko

Hmm, that FF4 and now FF3 music has me longing for better FF days. I'm in this for the hope of Mana collection coming west. Maybe an FFXVI that goes back to elaborate fantasy and a colorful style.

Edit: Now FF5. Classic golden era FF being represented; I can appreciate that.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This Battle on the Big Bridge rendition on the pre-show is getting me hyped as fuck

By the way, in anticipation, FF fans. Just noticed that there's apparently a lot cut from the FFVII script (link to download):

Lots of things apparently, like saving Biggs. Which I assume was intended to show how amateurish they were, but they just kept the one with Jessie.
And more on the train with Jessie and Cloud, to point out her crush on him. Her awkwardly trying to point out she was glad he was okay. Also showing Cloud being asshole as always. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Before this gets started, just wanted to give a shout out to D.Final D.Final for putting together this thread (and others). A bro and a true fan!

jshackles

Let's do this!

jshackles

Amazing intro

Top Bottom