• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix official E3 2019 [OT] [Total Compendium of News] Press Conference 6PM EDT / 9PM EDT

What is your current level of Hype?

• 9999 x 15 = Omnislash!

Votes: 47 52.2%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 8 8.9%

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

Vlaphor

Looks like the leak was accurate after all.

Original Tifa

oivvjAI.png

Leaked image.

F1kclsW.jpg

She's still cute, but would be better without the undershirt. Hopefully it'll come to PC so that can be fixed.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Final Fantasy XIV time, Shadowbringers

brap

Banned
lmao that blonde dude with the same exact hairstyle as the woman from the newest wolfenstein game

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I'll ask again:

Has SE said anything about Deus Ex? I'm not watching as I expected the show to be all about japanese games that I have zero interest in.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll ask again:

Has SE said anything about Deus Ex? I'm not watching as I expected the show to be all about japanese games that I have zero interest in.
Nothing yet

jakinov

I'm surprised nobody here has complained that Square Enix just showed off two games that are already out. Or that they showed indie games, mobile games and now an expansion to an old MMO.

demigod

Trying to log into the SE Store, forgot my password. Click on forgot password....enter email address and password. Are you fucking kidding me Square, you pieces of shit.

• LOL
Reactions: TLZ
Looks like the leak was accurate after all.

Original Tifa

oivvjAI.png

Leaked image.

F1kclsW.jpg

She's still cute, but would be better without the undershirt. Hopefully it'll come to PC so that can be fixed.

The skirt is shorter than that image in-game, so it's not that correct. And no stockings.
I agree with the undershirt, looks bad and makes no sense, it barely covers any additional area so functionally seems weird. Feels unnecessary and the blacks feel distracting on the whites. Must be a weird Nomura thing. Before it was double belts, now it's double shirts. It's not like it serves any purpose. Not even censoring purpose, since Tifa never showed cleavage.
Like the stockings actually, a nice addition that just added to the sexiness and fit the context of Tifa working in a bar in the slum.

jshackles

I need me some Oninaki coverage

jshackles

I'm already motion sick just watching this trailer

jshackles

FUCK. YES. Romancing Saga

Top Bottom