• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix official E3 2019 [OT] [Total Compendium of News] Press Conference 6PM EDT / 9PM EDT

What is your current level of Hype?

• 9999 x 15 = Omnislash!

Votes: 47 52.2%

Votes: 4 4.4%

Votes: 16 17.8%

Votes: 8 8.9%

Votes: 15 16.7%

• Total voters

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
No Parasite Eve, no Final Fantasy XVI.

Still pretty happy with what they showed, definitely an A from me.

Fbh

Avengers reveal was meh
"Here's a big cutscene.... But wait!!... Here's another cutscene..... But wait!!!... Here's yet another cutscene "

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
not that i fucking care but when is the worst final fantasy ever coming out final fantasy 8

TLZ

Banned
Pass me my coat for the avengers bit.
I think this lady has it.

Screenshot%2525202019-06-11%252520at%25252003.15.02.png

Zerotex

Very solid presentation. some questions unanswered about FF7 Remake, but I think it was better than EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft...

Reactions: TLZ

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Really hope that Avengers SP campaign is good and not just thrown in as window dressing for whatever this live service crap is. Why did Avengers need to be a live service game?

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Actually, I thought that was a very solid showing. FF7R looked great.

The only downside was the peculiar presentation of the western developed titles. Show some fucking gameplay and dial back the cringe... its embarrassing. To be fair, again this presser had far less egregious offenders than some, but still.

It was kinda striking how little Xbox stuff was on there though, at times it felt like a Playstation showcase.

Bkdk

When I heard about this co-op focused and episodic gameplay my moderate hype for avengers quickly deflated, they spend so much money on this game, if this fails it will be the end of all their eidos studios. Outriders seems like a game that is set up for failure also. Oh boy. At least ff7R looks awesome.

Fake

I can't believe why Microsoft don't even show the Gears 5 singleplayer gameplay and Square Enix put so much gameplay for FF7remake.

Belmonte

I like how Square-Enix is slowly but surely porting its classics to new hardware. As a huge fan of their Snes-PS2 years, I'm glad they are eternalizing the games on PC.

NahaNago

If not for all of that FF7 love at the beginning of the show, this would have been a D. FF8 is great but it is a remaster and so is Crystal Chronicles. They really messed up the Avenger's faces and they were kinda shady when explaining the game.

Last edited:

Fbh

Just remembered I was hoping they'd show Babylon's Fall.
I hope it's not another Platinum project that doesn't work out

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Just remembered I was hoping they'd show Babylon's Fall.
I hope it's not another Platinum project that doesn't work out
I’m mostly hoping they show off Astral Chain tomorrow at Nintendo Direct.

sublimit

Banned
Really good show. Easily the best in this year's E3. I'm only disappointed they didn't show anything from Babylon's Fall. I guess this game is going to be delayed to 2020.

D.Final

Banned
Updated the home page, with the complete LineUp :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:
(and the Links to the respective conversations)

Official Conference LineUp

Final Fantasy VII Remake

Life is Strange 2

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered

Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers

Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles Remastered

Oninaki

Romancing SaGa 3 and SaGa: Scarlet Grace - Ambitions

War of The Vision: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

The Last Remnant Remastered

Circuite Superstar

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Dragon Quest XI S

Kingdom Hearts 3 Remind

Dying Light 2

Outriders

Marvel’s Avengers

+ Rate the Square Enix conference

D.Final

Banned

(Waiting for the official trailer link)

mortal

Gold Member
Not bad, Square Enix, not bad at all. We weren't subjected to " please be excited" this time haha.

It makes sense we won't see the next-gen title they've been working on. After all, the consoles have yet to be formally unveiled.
FFVII Remake part 1 drops March 2020, so maybe FFXVI announcement at E3 2020?

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
YouTube link, from the official page of the conference, to be able to review it whenever you want :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Updated Square Enix Complete E3 LineUp, with:

Battalion 1944 Eastern Front

(and two games shown during Nintendo Direct)

Collection of Mana

and

Trials of Mana

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
New impressions on the Final Fantasy VII Remake Demo from E3 2019 :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Final Fantasy VII Remake’s Combat Feels New But Respectful to the Original

Final Fantasy VII Remake has a battle system that fits perfectly for the game.

+ Final Fantasy VII Remake E3 2019 - Demo impression

Last edited:
Top Bottom