• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix preparing a patch to address RNG and music bugs in FFX HD on PS4

Arkeband

Banned
Sssooooo what exactly did the RNG bug make really hard to get? I don't remember this affecting my playthrough

You can now make save point -> dark aeon runs without it potentially putting you in a loop of receiving the same item over and over. (and similar scenarios)

Wouldn't ever affect the player unless he/she is trying to min/max.

Xenus

I guess this is better than the PS3 version now.

Yup people can feel free to screenshot the patch notes. Over the game icon after the patch is installed and then press options Update history. I'm playing the Disgaea 5 demo atm or I would do it.

Mcdohl

Sssooooo what exactly did the RNG bug make really hard to get? I don't remember this affecting my playthrough

Not sure, I platinumed it on ps4. Maybe it was extra hard that way?

The music fix is something I would've wished for my playthrough though!

Hugstable

Banned
I make this post and a little over a day later they announce a patch.

I make this thread and the next day a patch is released.

Y'all are welcome!!!!

I love you

I'm so happy this patch has finally come out, I've been waiting so long for this patch since I'm one of the few that are really picky about those things and was trying to get the x2 HP spheres early on off the Lord Ochoo and the rng made it to where I always got x2 MP and the same Armlet each and every attempt.

Hobbun

Yes, it's good this was addressed.

I don't think they will, but it would be nice they could take care of the trophy bug, as well.

Lightning

Banned
Do I need to start a new game to fix the RNG on my save file or can I just load a save and the issue fixed?

I save my game at certain points to avoid doing all the grinding again in my games.

Mabufu

Banned
Patch released? Sweet! Best version confirmed. The music bug would have drived me nuts once I noticed it.

Ignorance is bliss!

But now with the bug fixed and the OG soundtrack, I'm having a hell of a ride again with the game.

Do I need to start a new game to fix the RNG on my save file or can I just load a save and the issue fixed?

I save my game at certain points to avoid doing all the grinding again in my games.

I dont think you need. Keep up with your saved game.

Top Bottom