• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Presents Livestream | Spring 2021

Vasto

SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS is a new digital series where you’ll catch game announcements, news, updates, and previews of upcoming games including: an all-new Life Is Strange game, Outriders, Marvel’s Avengers, Tomb Raider 25th Anniversary, new games from Square Enix Montreal, Just Cause Mobile, and Balan Wonderworld.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Give me Drakengard 4!
3a786ceb438c47bb21dc0b1a957f15a7.jpg

Manji Uzuki

Wish we get domethin related with Nier, Drakengard or FFXVI. At least some more info on FFVII Intergrade. But I got the feeling this will be mostly focused on their studios in the west...

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Cookbook from Lara Croft. I never knew I could want that.

Lara Croft in the Kitchen....where she belongs.

Lara Croft Pantry Raider!

Lara Crock Pot

Lara Croft Bread Dough Rising

Last edited:

McCarth

Square Enix. The company that literally never has any idea what they're doing, but is lucky enough to have a few IPs that will forever prevent it from dying.

VN1X

Banned
Outriders. the cover shooter that punishes you for using cover.

fun
Not a cover shooter though. It rewards you for being on the move, using abilities on enemies as that's the only way of healing yourself.

If you've played the demo as a cover shooter you done played it wrong son.

please announce this game is going away for a year so they can fix it. No more robots and empty areas and underground science labs u grind for 40 mins

wolywood

Not a cover shooter though. It rewards you for being on the move, using abilities on enemies as that's the only way of healing yourself.

If you've played the demo as a cover shooter you done played it wrong son.
Yeah it took me a couple of tries to realize this. It ain't Gears.

dottme

The video of Avenger looks worst than what i remember. It looks even more boring than in my memories.
But it’s a GaaS with potential of money so they won’t gave up to easily.

Top Bottom