• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Square Enix registers PICTLOGICA (Pictologica-ff.com) & trademarks.

Exentryk

Jun 21, 2012
twitter.com

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
High budget, traditional old school turn-based JRPG with tons of towns, a world map, addictive battle system, bitchin' music, memorable characters, and a gorgeous art style!

:(

Soriku

Aug 22, 2012
High budget, traditional old school turn-based JRPG with tons of towns, a world map, addictive battle system, bitchin' music, memorable characters, and a gorgeous art style!

Sounds like Bravely Default except for the high budget part.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Mar 18, 2012
Ardina has something to do with eidolons. And a bunch of questionably beautiful girls. Deplorable.

May 10, 2013

stop.. i miss it so much. if the graphics are as good as 9, thats all i need if it has all you listed.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Aug 6, 2009

You can already cross out the gorgeous art style part by looking at the website. I willing to bet it is some cheap cash in mobage or f2p mmo.