Square-Enix Renews Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trademark

I think it's hilarious that Diablo III will probably beat this to release.

It's also reoccurring to me now how much I don't like the name. What is it supposed to mean? It's only a fraction as nonsensical as the title of the second Dissidia game, but it still doesn't make sense.

If they start talking about Versus XIII, no one would car about XIII-2. They have to keep their mouths shut until at least january 2012 and focus our attention on Lightning and Serah.

I was kind of against the "call it Final Fantasy XV" crowd, so I support this...I think.

RPGCrazied said:
Just sad its not going to show up at TGS. Next E3 is really far away.
Doubt we'll have to wait until E3 to see it again.

This is one game I always remain optimistic about thanks to Nomura...

Because even if it turns out to be crap, the characters will look fabulous.

Even with the XIII-3 trademark and even if they do make a XIII-3 I really do think that 12 will be the year they finally let Vs Shine.

If not I can't imagine how Nomura would be, as it stands seems like he really wants to talk about his stuff.

Thought his seems quite pathetic (haha, renewal? about about you release the game bro), there is hope for end of 2012 release date (September 2012 hopefully).

Fuck them. Versus for 2016.

Who were the guys back in 09 saying it was definitely coming out in 2012? Because you guys can come and eat your crow now.

I used to cry so hard over this... But now, let them take all their time with it... Because I know when they release it... It will be in my Top 5 of all time favorite games... I have so much trust in Versus.

And I say it again... Dec 2012 for Japan / Q1 2013 for the west.

Nix said:
Fuck them. Versus for 2016.

Who were the guys back in 09 saying it was definitely coming out in 2012? Because you guys can come and eat your crow now.
I never said for sure, but I do believe in a chance for a Winter JPN 12 release for VS, well unless that is when they ship DQX then I expect the following quarter.

If this doesn't happen I will glady eat crow.

The Praiseworthy said:
I used to cry so hard over this... But now, let them take all their time with it... Because I know when they release it... It will be in my Top 5 of all time favorite games... I have so much trust in Versus.

And I say it again... Dec 2012 for Japan / Q1 2013 for the west.
That's it bro, keep those expectations in check, best way to avoid any possible disappointment.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
It don't mean it's alive or they care, they just don't want SCEJ or Konami to use the "Versus" name for The Last Guardian or MGS Rising spinoffs.