• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix Store Anniversary Sale

Thanks for the heads up, several of the prices are not as good as the black friday ones, but still great prices for great games.

GWX

Imported Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy CC with Music CD. Cheaper than Canadian eShop, even with international shipment (to Brazil). Loved the first one, stoked to play the sequel!

It's just not worth it this time around. Last time, I only missed out on Tactics A2 (which I ended up getting as a gift) and DQ4 so I'd be paying $28 in total, which is pretty much the eBay price for it.

Time to finally get FFX/X-2 HD on PS4, condition 1 was getting patched which I heard they did a while back, and condition 2 was $20 or less price tag!

Also gonna grab VII and VIII on Steam for those prices, because I've been meaning to play through those games again forever and the cheat engine stuff will make playing through for just the story a pretty nice joyride. Hope IX comes out pretty soon, been tempted to grab it on my Nexus 6P but think I'll hold out a little longer for PC.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Does 13-2 come with a steam key on PC?

I'm pretty sure Steam is the only platform it's available on, so buying it should get you a Steam key.

That's not a great price for XIII-2 though, it's been cheaper before and probably will be during another sale. I got it for $6 in November, FWIW.

dci260

I bought a shit ton from them just now, pretty good prices all around (especially on the DS games). I didn't see any option for "free shipping" even though my order was over $100, however, I did get Super Saver shipping for 0.99 if that's what you mean...

kZbCQLQ.png

Got the stuff I missed on their last sale!

Yes all PC download games on their site are steam keys given to you in an email.

I'm pretty sure Steam is the only platform it's available on, so buying it should get you a Steam key.

That's not a great price for XIII-2 though, it's been cheaper before and probably will be during another sale. I got it for $6 in November, FWIW.

Alright thanks for the heads up guys I'm not worried about the 4$,I have been meaning to play it for a while but just recently I have gotten enough out of the way my backlog that I have time.

MarkusRJR

How is the shipping/duties for people in Canada? Trying to decide if it's even worthwhile with our shitty dollar and import costs.

I wanted to buy some OSTs earlier this week, but the shipping/packaging fee is absolutely insane.

9c0998d964a2908994fab3b78cc6bcc0.png

Thankfully CDJapan was much cheaper so I went with that instead.

Boogiepop

Grabbed the PS3 KH Collections because why not, I guess I may want to tackle those eventually so they're nice to have and I can justify the price. Of course Crisis Core disappeared when I was dealing with having to remake an account, though, and no Re:Coded this time around, which I also missed last time. :(

chaos789

Banned
Guess I'll grab Nier. Wish I could find some free shipping codes though. Is Nier really worth the $17.98 asking price with shipping? I have never played it but read people rave about it here.

Looks like Chrono Trigger got removed from the sale. I had it in my cart and it disappeared when I loaded my cart for payment. Can't find it on the page anymore either. Ah well..

Picked up Theatrhythm: Curtain Call LE and Chrono Cross :3

I got DQV, despite already owning the Japanese version. I haven't played it so long that I figure playing it in English will make it worth starting from the beginning.

I got FFXIII-3 mostly for my collection's sake. Now I can not play all three! Hooray!

Is Final Fantasy IV (DS) worth $10? What about Tomb Raider (PS4) for $15?
I say yes to both. FFIV is a polished remix of the original, and Tomb Raider was fun, though you can probably get it for less later on.

tav7623

Ended up picking up Final Fantasy XII for PS2 and The World Ends With You as I had missed out on them during the Black Friday sale. The only thing that sucks is that they didn't restock the Parasite Eve soundtrack which was sold out during the BF sale.

Top Bottom