• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teases “exciting announcement” for January 26

What is Square Enix's mystery announcement

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raven777

Square Enix has an “exciting announcement” planned for tomorrow, January 26, the company has teased.

http://gematsu.com/2017/01/square-enix-teases-exciting-announcement-january-26

C3BpJeZVIAAG3Mq.jpg:large

The announcement of their FF 40th anniversary stream for the 31st.

Time and twitch channel link. Book it

Edit - Nvm. Looks like a Marvel world for KH3 lol

Hylian7

The World Ends With Two, finally. I've been waiting for this.

I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.
I won't get my hopes up.

DKHF

Since trophies leaked I'll say FFXII

I'll still say FFXII so I don't get too excited.
Haha yeah it pays to keep expectations low so everyone should. But they kept saying KH3 news after KH2.8's release, promised winter announcements. It makes sense for something KH3.

Mediking

KH3 isn't coming till practically 2018 or 2019 but here's a Marvel world to drool over!

That's what I'm expecting.

zeromcd73

Why would they give the FFXII HD release date here and not at the 30th anniversary event next week?

Dragon Quest XI localization announcement and release date announcement baby!

Deus Ex X Tomb Raider X FInal fantasy. 3V3 Fighting game with the Ehrgeiz battle system. Pre-order now and get the exclusive Kingdom Hearts fighting set with Donald,Goofy and Sora. Preorder exclusively at Gamestop to get the TWEWY......sticker set, customize your characters with this exclusive sticker set!

I know this is just wishful thinking, but I would love a FF Collection on Switch.

In reality, I think that this is going to be about KH3. I don't think that that Marvel pic is a coincidence

specdot

Please guys. The announcement is that Lightning is now the main protagonist in KH3 and also Sora's new master. And they're changing the name to Kingdom Hearts 3: Lightning is Forever: The [Lightning] Keyblade War.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom