• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix teasing something related to Murdered: Soul Suspect

FoneBone

Have to wonder what happened with this. They teased it back in February - with the sort of campaign you'd expect to signal an imminent full reveal - and then nothing for over three months? They haven't even announced the developer (which we know to be Airtight given leaks, but still).

I expect this to be sent to die in September or October with little marketing.

Squire

Banned
Have to wonder what happened with this. They teased it back in February - with the sort of campaign you'd expect to signal an imminent full reveal - and then nothing for over three months? They haven't even announced the developer (which we know to be Airtight given leaks, but still).

I expect this to be sent to die in September or October with little marketing.

It's confirmed for early 2014.

Glad it's back. For a second I thought SE cancelled it (again).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
New information on Friday it seems

image.php

Hanmik

what is that strange sound..? maybe rewind it..? play it slower..? hmmm... the sound is definatly a hint.

Thought this might be a reboot of Shadow of Memories, but then I remembered that's a Konami IP.

Would be nice if this was anything like that.

FoneBone

It's confirmed for early 2014.

Glad it's back. For a second I thought SE cancelled it (again).

Yeah, forgot they had already announced a release timeframe. Anyway, hopefully it turns out better than Airtight's previous stuff. The premise has potential.

Some weird sci-fi sound is in that video. Confirmed, cyberpunk crime game.

2013-06-0317_41_08-crcxrb3.png

I am totally interested & can't wait to see more of it.

I wonder what Murdered will be all about, maybe something like LA Noire, but a bit darker and supernatrual.

I also wonder what kind of combat will the game have, if any at all.

Takao

Banned
Current gen-only new IP launching in 2014. I hope Wada's replacement isn't betting the farm on this one's performance.

Shinta

Banned
I'm anxious to see what Eidos' first new IP will be like post-SQEX buyout. Looks like Heavy Rain + Ghost Trick. I'm interested.

Top Bottom