• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Square Enix TGS 2017 Lineup and Panels (Project Octopath news will be there)

When will people learn with SE? Don't even bother looking forward to their games until they have firm releaee dates. FF7R is not coming out for years.

cackhyena

GranularRectangularBumblebee.gif

Oh, I guess I'd seen that. For some reason, the name, unique as it is, doesn't even ring a bell.

DKHF

Ok, I understand that they will not release any new big info or trailer of FF VIIr until the end of next year, but WHY Kingdom Hearts will skip TGS?

If they really want us to believe that the game will be out next year
early 2019
they can't skip any conference. TGS, PSX, E3,...
KH3 could still get a trailer for TGS, XV wasn't on their TGS lineup/schedule 3 years ago when it got a trailer.

raven777

Ok, I understand that they will not release any new big info or trailer of FF VIIr until the end of next year, but WHY Kingdom Hearts will skip TGS?

If they really want us to believe that the game will be out next year
early 2019
they can't skip any conference. TGS, PSX, E3,...

They have plenty of places to show the game from now on. PSX/Jump Festa this year, D23 February next year, E3 2018, TGS 2018, even PSX/Jump Festa in 2018 before the game comes out probably. I am sure they will skips some of these places..

Would still be nice to get some sort of trailer at this year's TGS but I am not expecting it at this point tbh.

DKHF

About the next KH3 news Nomura said this (in July):

In regard to KH3, there's going to be another small intermission, but next time I'll be announcing more finer details about various systems, such as the battle and levelling systems

"Another" intermission similar in length to the one between E3 and D23 (slightly longer than that but not as long as past breaks between KH3 news) makes it seem like it could appear at TGS. Will be cool to get those finer details about battle and levelling systems, whenever it is next shown.

Top Bottom