• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stabbing Rampage in Sydney CBD

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
A woman has been found with her throat cut in an apartment building metres away from where a man went on an afternoon stabbing rampage in Sydney’s CBD.

Police said the man attempted to stab “multiple people” and was arrested minutes after he allegedly plunged a knife into a woman’s back at a city hotel.
Police have confirmed a woman was found dead in the apartment block Clarence House just after 3pm this afternoon.
The Daily Telegraphreports the woman was found with her throat cut.
Police say the death is believed to be linked to the knifeman’s stabbing rampage.
1 person confirmed dead. Multiple injuries. Unclear if terror-related.

S

slugbahr

Unconfirmed Member
RIP to the deceased.
Hope the injured get well soon.

I wish i could buy those blokes a beer or ten.

Breakage

I was just watching the BBC's news report on this. He supposedly escaped from a mental health facility and has a history of MH problems. They don't think it's terror related, but there is speculation over a thumb drive, which was either found on him or at his residence. Apparently it had some material of an ideological nature.

iconmaster

Banned

tenor.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
What's wrong with these people? Killing one another is not productive. Don't stop with this killing, but put it on pause.

Top Bottom