• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta early access code begging

Shady859

If anyone has a USA PS4 or XB1 code I would be so very appreciative.
Odd to find myself begging i'm usually on the side giving my extras so fingers crossed for karma! :)

Tengrave

Anyone tried asking EA for one in the support ticket help? I remember that working for Titanfall. Still looking for NA codes for Xbone or PS4.

doobs

Neo Member
Anyone tried asking EA for one in the support ticket help? I remember that working for Titanfall. Still looking for NA codes for Xbone or PS4.

Someone on another forum already tried, they give the cookie cutter "we dont have the power or access to give them out."

River

Neo Member
Looking for a NA PS4 code for my son, he'll be out of town starting tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance...... KCCO

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Will sell firstborn for a EU PS4 code, or have tinned goods, who doesn't like baked beans.

Do we know when it is going up for everyone tomorrow yet?

Voho

I would love an Xbox One code if anyone would be willing...I'll be away for the next few days and this would be my only time to download it on anything resembling high speed internet!

Was hoping the public beta would go live at midnight here in Europe but it says 3pm tomorrow :/ Oh well!
If anyone has a PC key I would love one :)

Namius

I know we're only half a day away, but I'd love to get that download out of the way :) NA PS4. Have a good one, GAFers!

Loakum

Banned
I'm begging
  • Can somebody DM me and USA PS4 code?

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Was hoping the public beta would go live at midnight here in Europe but it says 3pm tomorrow :/ Oh well!
If anyone has a PC key I would love one :)

I'm surprised EA wouldn't hook you up with one dude.

I'd love one for PC as well if anyone has one but no biggy if not! :)

Top Bottom