• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Closed Alpha codes going out check emails.

Just checked my email and noticed I got invited to something for once. The Alpha starts on the 29th. I did search to see if this topic was made but I didn't see anything.

Title should say Battlefront 2 btw.

Roger roger me if old.

It unlocks in 5 hours for me...Debating on if I wanna stay up and play a few rounds or not since I go in for work a 2 PM tomorrow....Hmmm...

Nothing on my 10 Origin accounts. Already pre-ordered Battlefront II on my main.

Really salty. Dunno if I've got into any EA closed alphas.

Bummed I didn't get a code, really like Battlefront 1 even with it's problems and 2 looks great. Hopefully they'll do another wave of codes or something.

I love never getting an Alpha invite to DICE games despite buying every game they've released and playing online since Battlefield 1942 and always purchasing expensive collectors editions and season passes for their titles.

Random selection Alpha tests that give invites based on no criteria are always so insulting.

Edit - yes, I really am this bitter and childish when it comes to Star Wars :p

Pjsprojects

Im in on PC.
signed up for all three but pc is where I play the first Battlefront so chuffed I didnt get a console code.

Trace

Banned
Nothing here, don't usually have the best of luck when it comes to random beta/alphas. I do have the game tester stuff checked in my account.

Machina

Banned
Holy shit I got one

fckya.gif

iFirez

Very surprised to get one and very excited to check this out tonight.

So I think it's actually already started but I won't be able to jump in until after work in a few hours. I hope it goes on alteast over the weekend as I'd love to play the shit out of it.

Ferr986

Fuck me I didn't know there was an alpha going on (I have Battlefront 1 on PS4)

EDIT: Oh, it's PC only, then nvm.

I looking for Xbox One code. :)

Isn't it a PC only alpha?

Maybe not.

"EA community manager Mat Everett reportedly said in a since-deleted forum post that the Battlefront II alpha test will be available across PC, Xbox One, and PS4. However, he later clarified that the alpha may not be available on all platforms."

I looking for Xbox One code. :)

Maybe not.

"EA community manager Mat Everett reportedly said in a since-deleted forum post that the Battlefront II alpha test will be available across PC, Xbox One, and PS4. However, he later clarified that the alpha may not be available on all platforms."

Consoles are not active yet.

Top Bottom