• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront II |BETA| Execute Pre-Order 66

cluderi

Yay, OT time.

This is one that I've been on the fence about for ages, I keep looking at pre-orders then trying to be sensible but it looks so good.

Looking forward to reading all the first impressions from people on the beta (especially PC)

Really hoping it plays as good as it looks.

bombshell

For the new page.

EA_David (Community Manager) said:
Hi guys, I've gotten some updates on this, I'll just paste in the info I have.

Xbox One: Some users have found that their pre-order codes won't work, and appear as invalid. We are investigating this, so please just hold onto your codes for now.

PS4: Pre-order codes can be redeemed but don't give access to the Beta. We are investigating this and you don't need a new code.

Origin: Some users who pre-ordered from the store during a certain period might not have automatically gotten in. If you have a pre-order from before October 2nd but don't have access, please email support using the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-battlefront-ii/star-wars-battlefront-ii-beta-trou...

Thank you for your patience, we hope to have an update soon.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/SWBF-II-pre-order-code-issues/m-p/6311208

Neith

Banned
Was not impressed with the first one I just bought for a couple bones, but it was nothing of importance just wanted to try it out. Really hoping this one is leagues better in gunplay.

Pro patch please too.

Maybe I'm stating the obvious here, but I just pre-ordered on the PSN store and that gave me instant access to the beta. The whole October 1st thing doesn't apply there. That was for the Elite edition specifically, but I'd assume it's the same for Standard.

Blitzhex

Is origin dl speed slow for SG users?
I've got 1gbps and origin only gives me 7 MB/s. Steam gives me 60+ MB/s etc.

Piccoro

Awesome title there! :D

I love Battlefront, but I'm just gonna wait for the open beta on Oct. 6th.
Too much stuff to play right now.

-hadouken

Don't think there's any optimisation for PS4 Pro in the beta. Very aliased, and barely causing my fans to spin up.

Tevious

It's downloadable now for digital preorders? So what am I supposed to do? I preordered this months ago on PSN but I've gotten nothing from them. I'm not seeing it on the store or in my library...

It's downloadable now for digital preorders? So what am I supposed to do? I preordered this months ago on PSN but I've gotten nothing from them. I'm not seeing it on the store or in my library...

Search for it in the store, that’s what I did on xbox

image1.gif

Zasa

Just went on a 25 kill streak with Maul in Theed. His movement feels great, as does his saber throw. Awesome for CC & holding down small corridors inside the palace

Ok so figured out how to get it for Xbox One. Search for Battlefront II (two capital i's) in store. If you entered the code, it should state multiplayer beta owned but you can only 'manage' it. If you look closely there'll be something akin to 'part of this bundle' and click it. Now it shows you the actual beta that you can install.

Talk about a million hoops to jump through but it checks out.

I will write a poem for anyone who can provide me with a PC code.

10 pence on Game.co.uk if you need one asap.

Played a few rounds on PC. CBA with m&kB for vehicle controls, will probably use controller.

First thoughts: more to the game, but I miss squad systems and spawning from Battlefield 1. It seems to put me into a squad with no way of identifying them?

Dmax3901

10 pence on Game.co.uk if you need one asap.

Played a few rounds on PC. CBA with m&kB for vehicle controls, will probably use controller.

First thoughts: more to the game, but I miss squad systems and spawning from Battlefield 1. It seems to put me into a squad with no way of identifying them?

Is this likely to be region locked?

Also do you have a link?

Palpable

How bullshit is it that I've been excited as fuck for this for weeks only to find out that Amazon wasn't on the pre-order bonus retailer list, that includes early beta access. For fucks sake... Does anyone have any extra codes they can send my way? I tried using an EU code, but it doesn't work on the NA psn

deadduck

If a spare PS4 code is going it would be appreciated.

Enjoyed the first one, despite its lack of content. Would love to try this one.

Palpable

Thanks so much! It worked (I'm in Australia if that's helpful to anyone).

I tried an EU code and it didn't work on NA.

Does anyone have any extra codes, because my Amazon preorder doesn't allow access to the beta early... only gamestop, bestbuy, and walmart in the US. Ridiculous.

Can't find a starfighter control setup I like...
Trying to get close to the old battlefront 2 on ps2. Thought southpaw with inverted flight would do it, but looks like it's not working on PS4. Still has throttle mapped on left stick even though it says right stick on the screen

How bullshit is it that I've been excited as fuck for this for weeks only to find out that Amazon wasn't on the pre-order bonus retailer list, that includes early beta access. For fucks sake... Does anyone have any extra codes they can send my way? I tried using an EU code, but it doesn't work on the NA psn

Sorry about your mixup with Amazon but I'll take that EU code if you have no need for it :p

Top Bottom