• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Battlefront teaser footage emerges, first screen, Nov 17th (PC/PS4/XB1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alienous

ibxTv3gvrVAk6m.jpg

So, here's a Call of Duty: Ghosts' jungle.

I mean, there isn't a huge gap in fidelity between the two.

The soft lighting in the Battlefront shot sells it. But the rock geometry? Foliage? Eh, it doesn't seem like too big a leap.

EDIT:
Top of the page. Well shit...

Soma

fuck that teaser got me so excited for a second

*just woke up*

oh hey new star wars trailer

*finishes*

nice nice very nice

*notices little teaser for battlefront*

holy shit did it come out early or something?! time to check out gaming side and... oh...

:(

salromano

I'm sure it's been mentioned, but there's a November 17 release date in the source code.

The latest news and updates for Star Wars™ Battlefront . Available November 17, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.

So to translate PR speak, I guess he means it is a render using the game engine?
PC version is going to be a beast if true then.
Of the three AAA engines I've used/developed with, two of them let me record sessions and replay then with a freecamera + some other tools. Essentially a theater mode.

I imagine Frostbite has a similar type of feature. The feature is incredibly useful for a variety of reasons, including re-framing trailers.

diaspora

Code:
<meta name="description" content="The latest news and updates for Star Wars™ Battlefront . [B]Available November 17, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.[/B]">

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom