• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Episode IX panel today at 11 AM CDT (Star Wars Celebration 2019)

VulcanRaven

Star Wars Celebration 2019 has begun and Episode IX panel is starting soon:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-the-star-wars-episode-9-reveal-panel-here-fr/1100-6466172/

The massive Star Wars fan event, Star Wars Celebration, begins tomorrow with a high-profile panel focused on Star Wars: Episode IX. The panel is set for 11 AM CDT on Friday, April 12, and it promises new details about the highly anticipated third movie in the new trilogy.

Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy and director JJ Abrams will be on stage, while the panel's official description also teases there will be "plenty of surprises and special guests." According to Lucasfilm, this is an event "you will definitely not want to miss."

Thankfully, it's being streamed. You can watch it through an embed from Star Wars that we'll add here when the show gets closer. As mentioned, it begins at 11 AM CDT from Chicago, which works out to 12 PM ET, 9 AM PT, 5 PM GMT, and 4 AM AEDT in Australia on Saturday.

I hope we get a trailer. I didn't like The Last Jedi but I'm still excited. The panel will be streamed live.

Last edited:
Top Bottom