• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars IX Open Spoilers, Leaks, Trash Talk, etc. (***Warning SPOILERS***)

cryptoadam

Banned

"money shot" of the film is Rey reflecting Palp lightning with Anakin and Leia's lighstabers (yes Leia's lightsaber that we've ever known about until this film). also he shoots lightning up into space stopping an entire fleet before that. the whole thing sounds utterly stupid.

also confirmation that Rey and Kylo will be what rejuvenates the Emperor. which just makes our heroes entirely worthless. lol so this film is them running around, not knowing what to do just following macguffins until they accidentally bring the Emperor back? then just as quickly killing him? tbh im kind of wondering how long he is in the movie before he dies again.

"Hahaha I'm back! Finally after 30 years my long term plan to return has worked!"

* 5 mins later * "Nooo! I'm dying, and for real this time, we promise!"

Lets be honest they won't kill the emperor, they need him alive for the next trilogy and the one after that. If they can retcon him to surviving Vader killing him and supposdly fulfilling the prophecy and bringing balance to the force, which I guess he never did LOL FUCK YOU GEORGE! they will make sure he is still alive at the end of this one for Part 10 through Part 50.

I figure we get a Masters of the Universe ending with a post credit scene of Palps hand shooting out.

ManaByte

Gold Member

"money shot" of the film is Rey reflecting Palp lightning with Anakin and Leia's lighstabers (yes Leia's lightsaber that we've ever known about until this film). also he shoots lightning up into space stopping an entire fleet before that. the whole thing sounds utterly stupid.

also confirmation that Rey and Kylo will be what rejuvenates the Emperor. which just makes our heroes entirely worthless. lol so this film is them running around, not knowing what to do just following macguffins until they accidentally bring the Emperor back? then just as quickly killing him? tbh im kind of wondering how long he is in the movie before he dies again.

"Hahaha I'm back! Finally after 30 years my long term plan to return has worked!"

* 5 mins later * "Nooo! I'm dying, and for real this time, we promise!"

Apparently Kylo finds him in the first 20 minutes.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so a Palpatine is the real chosen one, i guess. Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter? her parents were nobodies, just the prince and princess of the galaxy? this is dumb as a rock. it is hard for me to imagine them going w that, i feel like it is a fake leak meant to put people off, or test if it's viral. if they go with that, then the entire PT/OT is pointless. everything they do in OT is meaningless, Emperor could have just set up Rey without ever meeting Luke or Vader, she would have still killed him, just cos she is OP. then Rey is going to just have Luke's happy ending I guess? then steal the Skywalker name and call herself that? for real? she is going to go and start a Jedi school but do it right this time, because reasons, again? this is the story? saying "ROTJ didn't work out but we'll do the exact thing again and tell you it will work out". i can't even believe it. i'm not going to the theater to watch that, it sounds bloody horrible.

Last edited:
I can't believe that the same thing happened to me twice with Star Wars PT and ST.

I remember seeing Phantom Menace on launch day, and thinking "well, this is rough, but had a few good ideas, and I liked the fight at the end. The second movie will probably explain everything and will be really amazing building up on this solid foundation."

Then "Attack of the Clones" happened, and I left the cinema thinking "How could they possibly make such a craptastic shitfest of a movie with all the premises they build up in the first movie?"

Then I went into the last movie with the feeling of getting it behind me and afterwards never thinking about it again..

xJuLhif.png

Caffeine

Luke raises his own X-wing (previously seen submerged in the coves of the island) to allow Rey to face Palpatine
so the xwing works
so u didnt need to force project
u could have flown to crait u fuck

ben dying by being thrown off a cliff is fucking hilarious I guess snoke never finished his training.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Luke raising the xwing that was buried in the last movie showing he couldn’t leave the island (even tho the exact thing happened in ESB) sounds like a giant fuck you to the last film. Also his ghost catching her lightsaber, what the actual fuck?

Kylo dies getting thrown into a hole? Apparently there is a new comic showing him surviving a similar fall using the force but it’s just a huge shit show so whatever I guess. Funny way to end a character tho given that this film shows you can survive a fall and go on to have kids and grandkids decades later.

Then Rey ditching her parents to call herself a Skywalker, the most transparent desperate attempt to please fans yet. Twin suns with a bunch of ghosts of course. Ugh

Seriously this is the worst shit.

Last edited:

Caffeine

Luke raising the xwing that was buried in the last movie showing he couldn’t leave the island (even tho the exact thing happened in ESB) sounds like a giant fuck you to the last film. Also his ghost catching her lightsaber, what the actual fuck?

Kylo dies getting thrown into a hole? Apparently there is a new comic showing him surviving a similar fall using the force but it’s just a huge shit show so whatever I guess. Funny way to end a character tho given that this film shows you can survive a fall and go on to have kids and grandkids decades later.

Then Rey ditching her parents to call herself a Skywalker, the most transparent desperate attempt to please fans yet. Twin suns with a bunch of ghosts of course. Ugh

oh ye the ghosts can become physical now its the same premise of force projecting because thats basically what you do as ghost is project yourself. this actually was a thing geroge lucas was gonna do in his plan.

kunonabi

At this point the leak is so bad that I refuse to believe it's true. If it is though I would just like to point out that Lucas ended SW twice and both endings were a million times better than this malarkey.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
oh ye the ghosts can become physical now its the same premise of force projecting because thats basically what you do as ghost is project yourself. this actually was a thing geroge lucas was gonna do in his plan.
Yeah from a rejected script. There is a reason George Lucas didn’t put that in the movie. Problem is the new folks are so lacking in ideas we now have to pull from George’s trash can.

It was good that he used ghosts sparingly and mostly as exposition deliverers. Once u start dropping in ghosts the questions naturally arise from that: why does Luke or anyone have to do anything when a ghost can just project on the Death Star and blow it up?

also the big question: where the hell were the ghosts when they are needed? Yoda is apparently fine w Luke creating a new Vader and only shows up to burn a tree and bonk him on the head years later? He is laughing at Luke, while his fallen student at the heart of his troubles has just murdered trillions of people literally yesterday. It’s like, are they only partially aware of what’s going on? Do they not care that trillions of people just died? well RJ didn’t and he wrote them so...

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me who is this guy leaking it on leddit and if he has any credibility at all? I've actually read most of his long-ass posts and thought overall it was laughable. I can't imagine so much stuff packed in one movie. And the ending with Ben being thrown away just like that? lmao

Caffeine

Can someone explain to me who is this guy leaking it on leddit and if he has any credibility at all? I've actually read most of his long-ass posts and thought overall it was laughable. I can't imagine so much stuff packed in one movie. And the ending with Ben being thrown away just like that? lmao
the subreddit verified him, a lot of stuff aligns with previous confirmed leaks. outside of 2-3 scene changes due to reshoots its pretty accurate.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
so Chris Terrio has nailed down the two main questions of the film. writer of Batman V Superman, everyone:
“One of them is a simple one: ‘Who is Rey?’,” he says. “Which is a question that people not only wonder about quite literally, but wonder about in the spiritual sense. How can Rey become the spiritual heir to the Jedi? We kept coming back to ‘Who is Rey?’, and how can we give the most satisfying answer to that not only factually – because obviously people are interested in whether there's more to be learned of Rey's story – but more importantly who is she as a character? How will she find the courage and will and inner strength and power to carry on what she's inherited?”

He continues: “The second one is, ‘How strong is the Force?' It sounds a little simple, but actually when you get down to it, that is a sort of Zen Koan that we would really meditate on – not literally in yoga poses or anything, but like we would discuss, ‘What is the Force and how strong is the Force?' Those two things were really important.”
"How strong is the force" has to be the dumbest thing i've heard yet. yeah no shit you would never do yoga poses, it sounds like your idea of spirituality was learned from a video game. this is "how tall is God?" levels of dumb. and "Will Rey find the courage and strength to win again for a third time because she is the most powerful person alive?" lol not interesting, bud.

BTW they are STILL filming this movie. lol they are so fucked and it is glorious to watch. JJ must be pissing in his pants 24/7.

Last edited:

kunonabi

They wouldnt have had to answer the second question if they hadnt made Rey a Mary Sue and if they didnt create new force abilities all willy nilly.

Waiting till the third movie to actually give a Rey a character is also pretty laughable. Why they expect any tension in regards to whether or not Rey will triumph is also beyond me.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
it is funny. try to think of another film series where u would ask that question. was anyone asking "Who is Luke/Anakin Skywalker?" in ROTJ/ROTS? anybody wondering "Who is Neo?" in Matrix Revolutions? was "Who really is John McClane?" a big part of Die Hard 3? i don't think so. TMNT movies had their origin story in the second film, they time traveled to feudal Japan in the 3rd. Robocop 3 had him using a jetpack to fight a ninja Terminator in the streets of Old Fourth Ward Atlanta. "Who is Robocop?" wasn't on anyone's mind. again, like all these characters, his backstory was there from the beginning.

thing is, it's a question that writers are trained to ask as a work routine. this is what you do when you don't have any organic inspiration, it is a tool you use, alongside brainstorming and flow charts and things. "who, what, where, when, why" are the five questions you ask. they are basically doing writers exercises cos they have no ideas. aside from mashing modded action figures together.

it is also an admission that Kylo's "clever" bullshit was just a waste of time audience troll. it will have zero impact on ROTS. also the Emperor will show up and be killed within a span of about 15-30 mins. each scene you'll be pulling out your watch. ⏱

Last edited:

MisterHero

so Chris Terrio has nailed down the two main questions of the film. writer of Batman V Superman, everyone:

"How strong is the force" has to be the dumbest thing i've heard yet. yeah no shit you would never do yoga poses, it sounds like your idea of spirituality was learned from a video game. this is "how tall is God?" levels of dumb. and "Will Rey find the courage and strength to win again for a third time because she is the most powerful person alive?" lol not interesting, bud.

BTW they are STILL filming this movie. lol they are so fucked and it is glorious to watch. JJ must be pissing in his pants 24/7.
everyone's shitting on terrio for BvS, but JJ's Superman pitch was also terrible.

i'm super-uncomfortable accusing anyone of mediocrity or failing upwards, but i don't think these guys have any special insight on superheroes, star trek or star wars!

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i'm super-uncomfortable accusing anyone of mediocrity or failing upwards
eh, im fine w it. it can happen to anyone. im not accusing these people of trying to destroy something, i just think they made bad movies. maybe they tried their hardest and genuinely believe in what they are doing. i hope they do, im sure they wouldn't have gotten to this position in their career if they weren't at least confident in their own powers. i think it sucks, but i respect the craft.

i really think the only corporate direction was "re-mix the OT" that way they can use anything and say "It was set up, cos we referenced something from the OT!" there is plenty of evidence of this. lots of confusing messaging when you look at interviews just a few years old. listen to what KK says in this interview, JJ never bothered sketching out IX when he was working on TFA and they apparently didn't really plan anything past "a couple years out".:
Peter: Force Awakens is obviously your number one priority but how do you balance planning this one as a movie itself versus it being also a launching pad for a new trilogy of films. Like, you obviously can’t just plan for just this film, you must be planting the seeds for other stuff?

Kathleen Kennedy:
We already have. We’re three quarters of the way through the shooting of Rogue One, which will finish on the day this is released. And Rian started working on the script for Episode VIII a year and a half ago. So he’s been in prep for a year. And he starts shooting in January, the end of January. So we need to be working a couple of years out in front of, at least in terms of the script, in front of these start dates.

Peter: So when J.J. is doing Force Awakens, did he also work on a treatment for the other films in this sequel trilogy?

Kathleen Kennedy:
No, because at that point we were sitting down and talking about where this might go, even as early on as with Michael Arndt. We were sort of plotting out, because obviously if you know up front that you’re building the pacing inside a trilogy structure, we needed to have some sense of where this saga was going without locking in on things and leaving room for creative development. But we had to have some sense of where we were going.

Peter: You know, when this was announced, it seemed to me that the Star Wars Saga films were going to follow the legacy characters and the Star Wars anthology films would focus on new characters in this galaxy, but so far it seems like the opposite.

Kathleen Kennedy:
Uh huh.

Peter: You guys are planning the Saga films around…
Kathleen Kennedy: New characters.

Peter: And the anthology films around Han Solo and…

Kathleen Kennedy:
No, no. It just so happens to be Rogue One is the precursor to New Hope and yes, this Han Solo idea, but I would not argue that we are setting up any kind of prequel notion with these standalone movies. I think that’s so far just coincidence. And to be perfectly honest, we have changed the order of those at the last minute, so that’s not the intention at all.

Peter: Okay. You mentioned Rian Johnson with Episode VIII, when Episode VII is being shot does Rian come in and read the script and give notes—

Kathleen Kennedy:
Yup.

Peter: … and maybe suggest plot points in VII to seed things for VIII?

Kathleen Kennedy:
Yes. We talked a little bit about that, but we didn’t end up doing a great deal of that — but we did talk about that. And Rian did come in very early and he read, and came and visited the set. J.J. and him had a lot of conversations. I think Colin will end up doing more of that more-so with Rian as he develops Episode IX.

Peter: That makes sense with that being the third film of a trilogy.

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
Jedi from the past fighting Palpatine?
Fucking ghosts and shit?

This is gonna be awesome lol

Def gonna make sure I'm extremely high for this nonsense.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Seems the leakers are laying low because more reshoots are happening. They are warning the predictions could be wrong, makes sense plus I’m sure JJ is shooting secret stuff he fetishizes that mystery crap.

I learned lots that was cut from TFA. Snoke and Maz were going to be puppets but due to time and budget ended up CGI. The intro w Luke’s hand was cut. Also RJ asked JJ to change the ending as Luke was originally going to have floating boulders around him. They left him in Jedi robes tho so I’m guessing that decision was made in post? Things get cut. Now more than ever considering they can edit right up to the day before and still be able to email or upload final cut or whatever it is they do.

More and more I feel like they may be crowdsourcing this film via internet leaks. Which is probably the most terrible way to write a movie. Crowd sourcing is how u get Boaty McBoatface

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Return of Mace Windu?

What about that one youngling that told Obi about the hidden planet in AOTC? I hope he returns. Bring back all the younglings Yoda was training in that scene.

They should all combine their force ghosts to create a super light saber that only the all powerful Rey can wield to defeat Palps.

But psyche Palps isn't dead, hand rises from the ground dun dun to be continued in the next 9 parts.

Caffeine

Isn’t this a pretty crazy time to still be shooting? We’re what, two months or under from release? Is this a common practice?
For major movies, that have a release date should have the film totally completed at least 3 months before the release date. last minute changes can happen. but apparently this film doesnt have a greenlit theatrical cut yet. we are 71 days away from release lol.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
more leak updates. summary from TheForce.net forums:

• Most changes seem to be about streamlining multiple sequences into one. This indicates to me a reduction of running time and JJ wanting better pacing and simplicity.
  • Luke & Leia interactions continue to be cut. Making me think that the ambitious plan for Carrie has not worked out as well as hoped and that they’ve simplified it.
  • The Dyad concept is gone. Replaced more with the idea that Ben & Rey being the grandchildren of Vader & Sidious are enough to imply their bond and power.
  • More efforts made for Ben Solo’s redemption include having him get beat up trying to help Rey by his Knights of Ren without him having a weapon and reducing the damage he did to villagers earlier.
  • Troll baby spider Oracle has been cut to streamline scene. Clearer parallel now to Rey finding the saber. It’s in a treasure chest.
  • Luke & Leia have learned she is Rey Palpatine and its implied that worried Luke before but he and Leia believe in her.
  • Luke teaching Leia how to join the force and being by her side as she dies as a force ghost has been cut. He might be a voice.
  • Ochie was sent to retrieve Rey and killed her parents to get to her due to her power.
  • Palpatine has more scenes where it’s clear he is happy Rey is losing people she can lean on.
  • Kylo Ren has PTSD style visual Forcebacks of Luke & Han when touching the Wayfinder.
  • Sith fleet is discussed in a briefing scene by Kylo Ren and when someone challenges him on it he goes Vader on that man.
  • Resistance becomes aware of Sidious and Sith fleet and talk about theories more.
  • Sidious explanation for being seems to be presented as mysterious even by him. JJ seems to want the audience to fill that mystery box with whatever theory they like best and nurtured that with others asking questions that aren’t answered.
  • Ground troop battle at the end that we didn’t know about.
  • Poe likes Zorri and it sounds like it will be a popular ship after this movie.
  • Rey helps Ben when he’s getting beat up by the Knights.
  • Sidious is encouraging Rey to join the dark side more before taking her and Ben’s power. It’s implied more that taking their power was his backup “so be it” option.
  • More moments with Lando at the end than previously known. Including Lando encouraging Finn
  • Zorri comes back Han-style to help Poe and the Resistance after seeming like she won’t.
  • Rey’s struggle in training is connecting to some of the ghosts of Jedi past. Something they reworked to better pay off the new end of her being able to hear Leia and other Jedis who encourage her at the end.
  • New dark side glimpse during training moment leaves BB8 damaged.
  • New scene where Rey & Poe are tense with each other for how Poe damages the Falcon and Rey damaged BB8.
  • Kylo goes up to kill Sidious sooner when he first meets him and some strong words are exchanged between them.
  • Sidious now mocks Kylo’s kill the past mantra and tells him that for his future he will need Sidious past efforts and that all of this has been years in the making and needs a new leader.
  • Sidious tells Kylo Ren that Rey is his granddaughter much earlier into the movie
  • Greater emphasis on Rey having tremendous dark side power within her that is valuable for the dark side
  • After Rey gives saber to Ben he fights and defeats his Knights and she uses hers to defeat Sidious guard
  • No known change of Ben Solo’s unclear death in the pit. He’s not seen again. He gets the Boba Fett treatment without a Sarlacc and the comics show he learned to levitate from a fall so it looks like they may be trying to keep their options open for later with another Classic unclear Star Wars death and potential return later while still giving a sense of justice for what he did prior.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Apparently Kylo killing natives is toned down a bit to provide a smoother transition between evil Kylo in the beginning and good Ben at the end.
yes, got to show the right amount of genocide of "killing the natives" (yikes!).
Reshoots have added a greater sense of anger in Rey during her physical training. In her anger she cuts down a tree which falls on BB-8 and damages him. After her training she tries to communicate with Luke, asking him to appear to her but nothing happens. Rey gives her lightsaber to Leia feeling that she is undeserving of it.

The reasoning why this was added seems to be to establish Rey’s struggle with anger and an inability to commune with dead Jedi earlier in the film making her successes in the end over those struggles more impactful.
so all that crap in TLJ about her going straight to the dark hole without temptation and the dark side not having any sway over anything she does, guess all that is out the window? also LOL at her accidentally crushing her friend with a tree. she almost kills Chewie and her pet robot in this movie, much struggle.
The Resistance ships come back online following Palpatine’s death and they continue fighting against the Star Destroyers. Lando shows up in the Falcon with reinforcements from across the galaxy. Zorri appears to be among them. There is apparently mention of the First Order interference with the Resistance’s signals on Crait and not allowing responses back through, but they heard the call for help loud and clear. Finn fires the Star Destroyer's own cannons at the ship itself, destroying it before the signal can transmit to another Star Destroyer. Without the power to navigate the fleet begins to crash into itself.
lol oh goody the all threatening new fleet destroys itself. how convenient!

Last edited:

Caffeine

lots of sources saying tomorrow is final trailer for 10/14 but other sources pointing toward 10/21.
21st could just be theater run date. 14th for online/monday night football. or teaser then trailer who knows.
Starwars This Monday, during the NFL game between Lions and Packers we will see a new trailer of #TheRiseOfSkywalker The game will start at 9:15 p.m., so calculate the halftime around 10:30 p.m. Go on ESPN 3 (channel 104 CV)

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
lots of sources saying tomorrow is final trailer for 10/14 but other sources pointing toward 10/21.
21st could just be theater run date. 14th for online/monday night football. or teaser then trailer who knows.

It's not tomorrow. Never was.

The official Star Wars Twitter account made a joke based on the @dog_rates account (which rates dogs like 13/10 11/10, etc) by rating a character 14/10.

So people thought that was the trailer date and people are making up all sorts of scenarios where it is, including John Boyega's agent. It's not.

The 21st is 60 days from release. That's when theaters are able to put tickets on sale. It's also Carrie Fisher's birthday. So next Monday will be the trailer during MNF, advance tickets, and the final poster.

MisterHero

I'm not watching anymore Star Wars movies after IX. They can't make me.

They can't "end the Skywalker saga" and leave obvious hooks for sequels. They had 3 movies to "fix" Ben and they didn't do it. They threw TRON in an [ocean] pit too. They gotta stop throwing good characters down bottomless pits.

The last Skywalker gets beat up and thrown away. UGGGGHHHHH

ManaByte

Gold Member
I'm not watching anymore Star Wars movies after IX. They can't make me.

They can't "end the Skywalker saga" and leave obvious hooks for sequels. They had 3 movies to "fix" Ben and they didn't do it. They threw TRON in an [ocean] pit too. They gotta stop throwing good characters down bottomless pits.

The last Skywalker gets beat up and thrown away. UGGGGHHHHH

They will do an Episode X for the franchise's 50th anniversary in 2027 with Rey, Finn, Poe.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
The 21st is 60 days from release. That's when theaters are able to put tickets on sale. It's also Carrie Fisher's birthday.
you really called it. of course they will capitalize on Fisher's death. this is the only chance they will have. they have been crass and tasteless as fuck up to this point, it only makes sense they would drop the trailer on that day to milk the most nostalgia feelings. literally profiting from someone's death.

hopefully JJ accidentally filmed her saying something relevant to the plot of IX when they were filming VII.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Got to say it’s been fun lurking on various boards watching people bend over backwards to make this Palpatine stuff make any sense. Nothing I’ve read has been the slightest bit convincing. I’m pretty sure JJ will handwave it anyways (“a story for another time”)

To me it’s the lamest thing ever and reason #1 I won’t see this in theaters. ST is just one rehashed idea after another.

Last edited:

Fbh

I read the supposed summary posted around here. Sounds pretty bad but at least it seems like it might be more fun than TLJ (which isn't much of an accomplishment, but anyway).

They went full anime with the ending. With young Palpatine, and Rey using the power of bonds and friendship

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Palpatine cheating death makes all the sense in the world because of his little speech in ep3.
No I always took that as Palps lying to Anakin. I mean like 10 minutes later he says “together we can discover this power”. Dude often lies. He said he foreseen everything right before Vader killed him like lol obviously the dude was bullshitting.

Which is another problem with bringing Palps back, you have to take this guy known for manipulating his way into power for a truth teller. Oh he was actually telling Anakin the truth then I guess decided to lie 5 mins later anyways? The dude is a proven liar and manipulator yet we are supposed to now take his word as the truth? Naw

Besides, Lucas removed that scene for a reason. I go by Lucas canon, Palp never created anyone he was bullshitting once again.

Last edited:

Weilthain

Banned
No I always took that as Palps lying to Anakin. I mean like 10 minutes later he says “together we can discover this power”. Dude often lies. He said he foreseen everything right before Vader killed him like lol obviously the dude was bullshitting.

Which is another problem with bringing Palps back, you have to take this guy known for manipulating his way into power for a truth teller. Oh he was actually telling Anakin the truth then I guess decided to lie 5 mins later anyways? The dude is a proven liar and manipulator yet we are supposed to now take his word as the truth? Naw

Besides, Lucas removed that scene for a reason. I go by Lucas canon, Palp never created anyone he was bullshitting once again.
I agree

they are bringing palpatine back though so I reckon they’ll go with that anyway

Nymphae

Banned
I don't know how you guys can still get it up to care about this at all. My interest in the trainwreck will spark again once it's released and analyzed, but I actually hate even thinking about this franchise anymore.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i mean i was into SW for like 30+ years before Disney bought it. it's not like i can just shut that off now after 2 lousy movies. i will not see this in theaters because i've realized it's a waste of time hoping the movies deliver, might as well enjoy the build up instead. plus it is fun to watch JJ, who has never delivered on anything in his life, struggle with this giant task. like this is a million times more interesting than actually watching the movie will be.
they are bringing palpatine back though so I reckon they’ll go with that anyway
yeah. it's just going to be very funny to be like "Oh he's coming back, he had this master plan building an army in secret for 30 years and surviving death and having secret children" and yet you and I know that within the next hour or less of film time he will be defeated again, LOL. they are about to ruin the Emperor just like they ruined all other OT characters.

like it feels like the more they try and provide a backstory to how he survived, how important he is to everything, the sillier it makes the whole thing, the dumber it makes him seem, when you know he's just going to kick the bucket again before your next pee break. this brilliant guy who planned everything out apparently gonna be fried as soon as he comes back cos his plans were stupid.

Last edited:
Top Bottom