• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Trailer Was Most Popular at The Game Awards 2022

Draugoth

Gold Member
trailer-de-star-wars-jedi-survivor-foi-o-mais-popular-do-the-game-awards-2022-082878.jpg

According to information provided by Benji-Sales on social media, the Star Wars Jedi: Survivor trailer was the most popular trailer of The Game Awards 2022 on YouTube and has already been viewed by over 4.9 million players:

• Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - 4.9m+
  • Hades II - 2.4m+
  • Armored Core VI - 2.2m+
  • Suicide Squad - 2.1m+
  • Death Stranding 2 - 1.9m+
  • Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - 1.6m+
  • Diablo IV - 1.5m+
  • Tekken 8 - 1.4m+

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Definitely waiting for it, it was literally my only reason to watch the show, I enjoyed the rest on a disc call with my pals but the star of the show was that game.

BTW, This is the game that tells EA to stop trying to milk teenagers on their GaaS bs and keep doing good single player games... I swear companies CEOs were the only ones believing the "single player is dead" bs.

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
I mean, there wasnt much to go agaisnt rofl. Indies? No one cares. I mean I do, but the generic gamer which dominates the market does not. Pretty sure if there was Starfield or Spider-Man 2, it would not be anywhere near those views. So, pointless news.

Last edited:

Lupin25

Was one of the only trailers shown with gameplay, as well.

But Stars Wars is a big IP, this isn’t too surprising.

Well-deserved. The game just looks fantastic. Excited for what appears to be more wide-open areas to explore, and more interaction with indigenous fauna. Glad they got the extra time for development and polish this time, and it wasn't rushed out (hopefully).

Can't wait!

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
uP5sWCt.png

I didn't know they had weed in the Star Wars universe. Cal Kestis be balzed as fuck, dude.

Last edited:
Top Bottom