• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake Will Be an Action RPG – Rumor

Alright

Banned
Mar 5, 2021
LOL Final Fantasy VII had the most boring and brain dead easy battle system of all time. Good riddance to that shit. You are lying to yourself.

Wow you sit there picking “attack” from a menu over and over until you win. Truly you have a superior intellect and attention span. The dudebros could never comprehend such strategy.
cool story bro.

Enjoy your action button spamfest that is action games.

Ohh wowz, see that leet 500 hit combo I got while hovering in the air for 2 minutes.

such immersion, much realism

• LOL
Reactions: WizeVibez

lefty1117

Mar 20, 2017
booo!

lean into turn based I say. Make it more cinematic as the actions play out, over the top with different angles and all that, but keep the thoughtful tactical gameplay that made the original so excellent. there are plenty of other action oriented SW games FFS

VulcanRaven

Jan 7, 2018
This sounds great. I have always wanted a Star Wars game with big open worlds you can explore. I haven't played the original much.

Last edited:

ClanOfNone

Nov 24, 2018
While it sure was a looker, I wasn't terribly impressed with the FFVII Remake and coasted through it on a wave of nostalgia.
I imagine this will be much the same.