• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Spoilers Being Sent Through XBL Messages

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So yeah, turns out people are going through their Recent Players list and sending spoiler messages. I just had the movie spoiled for me by some random doucher, so be careful folks and don't open any messages from people you don't know. Sorry if this doesn't belong here but I figured if was worth warning people.

BenjiGAF

Can you imagine your life being so devoid of meaning that this is the kind of shit you spend time doing?

Rocketz

Good to know. I almost had it spoiled for me at work tonight reading through our Facebook posts. I have 6 more hours of filtering through posts hoping I don't come across anything.

But didn't you have to spend hours waiting in a line?

Our theater gave out wristbands, so came at 12 during lunch, got ~40th in line, came back at 5 to watch a bunch of cosplayers (super, super awesome guys, took photos with a bunch of kids, really cool). And then got in the the theater and got a great seat. So no (I hope), unless you go somewhere really, really popular I guess, or just poorly managed.

But didn't you have to spend hours waiting in a line?

I bought tickets in october for mine...and it had reserved seating. Not that not seeing the movie is an excuse for someone to get spoiled. People are just dicks. I honestly had the it spoiled for me the night of the premiere, before the movie was even out in normal theaters

Kawngi

Yeah I had 2 different things spoiled for me by Twitch chat... I was being good about just using the hide chat option but forgot once and a sub in one channel did the spoiling, sweet.

Greendog

Neo Member
So yeah, turns out people are going through their Recent Players list and sending spoiler messages. I just had the movie spoiled for me by some random doucher, so be careful folks and don't open any messages from people you don't know. Sorry if this doesn't belong here but I figured if was worth warning people.

Had this happen to me last night in a pm from posting on puzzle and dragons sub reedit. Blows my mind how some people are just assholes

Justinh

Luke's mother is an Ewok

She was actually a hamster, and Vader smelt of elderberries.

This is some disgusting shit (absolutely?). I don't let spoilers bother me, like at all, but it makes me mad when people try and shit on other people trying to enjoy something.

Top Bottom