• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Just my take but I don't think that was as spoilery as some people are thinking. I bet a lot of that was typical trailer fuckery.

Skab

How spoilery does it seem? Seeing people warn others not to watch it because it has a "couple big spoilers" and now I'm hesitant to watch..

jrush64

Banned
Looks alright I guess. I want those knight of ren guys to be in the movie instead of the BS tease from the 1st one.

Damn that was awesome.

Also I’ve been hoping from the first movie that Rey turns evil and Kylo turns good for the last film. And that they’re secretly siblings.

miP1rj.jpg
Wgemfd.jpg

Looks cool but increasingly the space battles in these modern Star Wars movies are losing my interest. Can't really judge from the trailer, but wasn't a fan of them in 7 or Rogue One.

TheXbox

I've been saying Snoke is gonna make Ben kill his mom to erase whatever light is in him... and he's not gonna do it. He can't.

Fuchsdh

I really wish their updates of Imperial designs for the First Order weren't "I dunno, doesn't look evil enough."

This is the faction that basically pioneered Space Nazis, and yet they've decided things were too subtle the first go-round.

Blader

You can SEE where the plot had to change because of Carrie Fisher's unfortunate death.

Would love to someday hear what the original plan was going to be.

Johnson and Kennedy were pretty adamant that they didn't change a thing in this movie because of Carrie's death.

Shaanyboi

Banned
How spoilery does it seem? Seeing people warn others not to watch it because it has a "couple big spoilers" and now I'm hesitant to watch..

I don't buy how overt these spoilers seem to be, as I think there's more misdirection than people might assume (I hope...).

Avoid it if you're really scared though.

Top Bottom