• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker poster revealed

#Phonepunk#

Banned
300% agree, not optimist at all

I have the feeling they want to go big with this 9, and will heavily rely on fanservice to try playing safe
Dunno if this will reward them
It will. Even if this movie is horrible it’ll make a billion dollars. The brand is too big to fail.

Nostalgia is a powerful marketing tool. Look how many people blew their loads over Obi Wan and Boba Fett tv shows this weekend. They are “ending the saga” just for marketing purposes of this movie. In reality they will continue slamming the OT nostalgia button cos it sells.

Last edited:
It will. Even if this movie is horrible it’ll make a billion dollars. The brand is too big to fail.

Nostalgia is a powerful marketing tool. Look how many people blew their loads over Obi Wan and Boba Fett tv shows this weekend. They are “ending the saga” just for marketing purposes of this movie. In reality they will continue slamming the OT nostalgia button cos it sells.

Yeah, it's highly likely it will make tons of money, regardless to quality

Look at Endgame, it's a terrible movie in comparison to Infinity War, but It stil managed to even beat the monster moneymaker Avatar

Nostalgia and fanservice are devastating tools

mckmas8808

Banned
Yeah, it's highly likely it will make tons of money, regardless to quality

Look at Endgame, it's a terrible movie in comparison to Infinity War, but It stil managed to even beat the monster moneymaker Avatar

Nostalgia and fanservice are devastating tools

:pie_thinking: :pie_thinking: 🙄 🙄

Caffeine

I read a bunch of different spoilers that Ree are calling "Alt-Right Spoilers"
The ones I read a far more ambitious then the above but are probably fake because they have a happy ending for Kylo and a not so happy ending for Rey and Finn.
a lot of posted spoilers in the google doc are kinda voted on based sources that have been credible before just because something isnt there doesnt mean its not true you know. someone could have gotten their hands on 1 of the potential endings during production usually movies have a few.

Caffeine

I personally thought the pacing was better on infinity war, have thanos wreck them at the end. shows how big of a threat he is through-out. in end game they kill him on his farm, time travel and end up fighting younger thanos and captain marvel shows up for 5 mins because she is the strongest.

mckmas8808

Banned
I personally thought the pacing was better on infinity war, have thanos wreck them at the end. shows how big of a threat he is through-out. in end game they kill him on his farm, time travel and end up fighting younger thanos and captain marvel shows up for 5 mins because she is the strongest.

Yeah but Captain Marvel didn't take Thanos out. She played a key point in one part of the huge fight. It wasn't like she could have beaten Thanos by herself.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Um this just dropped
default.jpg

Top Bottom