• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Online Meetup Thread

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
5n6nep.jpg

Official Thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=401650

Instead of posting your information here, character names and codes will be stored on a spreadsheet on Google Docs. All you have to do is fill out a simple form.

IMPORTANT! Players in Oceania are currently restricted to playing on the Southeast Asia servers. However, Oceanic player will be able to switch to the American servers within the next 60 days or so.

AMERICAN SERVER

EUROPEAN SERVER

SOUTHEAST ASIA SERVER

These lists are private to NeoGAF. Please do not share them with players from other forums or communities.

ZealousD

Just found out that the Oceania players don't have access to the NA servers yet. I'm getting another form up.

Trickster

This isn't only for those that want to play regular multiplayer right? I'm mainly gonna be playing customs.

Meeru

Banned
Trickster said:
This isn't only for those that want to play regular multiplayer right? I'm mainly gonna be playing customs.
Like dota :D

In the future dota-sc2 will have its own online forum

ZealousD

Trickster said:

Yes. There's an option in the form for specifying what your favorite game types are, including customs.

Holy crap Zealous. You are the man. First the YouTube story compilation, then the OP, and now this.

I will be adding my info later tonight :D

edit: Lamonster.598

ZealousD

Syth_Blade22 said:
Error when ever I enter my details in the Oceania one...

ohwell will try again later

I've already learned that Google Docs is incredibly picky when it comes to altering forms... They're all broken.

I have to remake them, gimme a sec

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Cheers :)

+ 5 Kudos to ZealousD

any chance you could also add a section where a player could give their selves a rating out of 5?

would be nice to get all those who consider their selves crap playing together so we stand a fair chance lol.

ZealousD

Syth_Blade22 said:
Cheers :)

+ 5 Kudos to ZealousD

any chance you could also add a section where a player could give their selves a rating out of 5?

would be nice to get all those who consider their selves crap playing together so we stand a fair chance lol.

I had thought about doing some sort of "skill" column, but couldn't come up with something that would work. Skills and ratings will change over time. I wanted to keep the form sorta future proof without having to edit cells directly.

Anyway, can you try it now? See if it works?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ZealousD said:
I had thought about doing some sort of "skill" column, but couldn't come up with something that would work. Skills and ratings will change over time. I wanted to keep the form sorta future proof without having to edit cells directly.

Anyway, can you try it now? See if it works?

It works! Excellente, now to avoid playing online until someone else who struggles to play single player on Normal comes along!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Cool. Maybe have option to share email address since it gives you more options as friends in the beta? Or just keep that to the thread because its more private?

ZealousD

Corran Horn said:
Cool. Maybe have option to share email address since it gives you more options as friends in the beta? Or just keep that to the thread because its more private?

Yeah that's a more private thing. I'd rather not have that displayed on a spreadsheet for all the world to see.

KuroNeeko

Added myself but made a mistake with the region. I'm in Southeast Asia but playing on the American servers. Is there any way I can edit my entry?

n3ss

aka acr0nym
I need my SCII name edited.. its suppose to be "ness" the rest is fine.. should i put my name on the list again? or...?

ZealousD

hamchan said:
Added myself to both SEA and America.

I took you off the American list since the game won't let you play on the American servers yet. Once you aussies have the chance to play on them, you can add your name on there.

n3ss said:
I need my SCII name edited.. its suppose to be "ness" the rest is fine.. should i put my name on the list again? or...?

I went ahead and deleted your entry. Do it again if you could.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm considering getting this game, but I'm a 100% scrub at the whole genre who only beat the storyline in the first StarCraft like 10 years ago. Is there going to be a scrubs thread for this game like they did with SF4?

I probably should have just added everything when it comes to preferences. Can you change that for me, Zealous? Or just delete it and I'll redo it.

eznark

Banned
CajoleJuice said:
I probably should have just added everything when it comes to preferences. Can you change that for me, Zealous? Or just delete it and I'll redo it.
I didn't know what all the acronyms meant so I just said f it and choose them all.

Top Bottom