• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Top 3 diamond, and I'm finally beginning to this masters might be possible. Going into matches with a clear idea of what I want to do makes such a difference. Before I'd play a ZvT with just general ideas - expand at 15, pool at 15-17 depending on when the Terran gets his gas, speed at 100 gas (depending on when I decide to take gas) etc. Aimless play: my gas and Lair timings were arbitrary, I'd always go Muta even if it didn't make sense, etc.

Another thing: winning games I'm supposed to win, and some games I'm not supposed to win. I just beat a top 8 diamond Toss on Antiga. I tried my semi-Stephano build, didn't kill him; he held me off long enough to get Colosus out. I retreated, massed units while trying to take a fourth. He killed my fourth early a couple times, and took his own. So now I was on a clock, didn't have time to fuck around. I got a greater spire, Infestors, mass Roach, and just kept attacking until I won. I shouldn't have won in fact, his fourth was saturated. Hell if he switched to Immortals faster I might have lost even earlier.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Testing out my stream for a bit with open mic. Im scurred -.- but then holden and splinter wont bash me for playing games with no mic.

Is there a way on xsplit that Im not aware of to have it push to talk besides getting another PC and going through something like mumble lol.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Testing out my stream for a bit with open mic. Im scurred -.- but then holden and splinter wont bash me for playing games with no mic.

Is there a way on xsplit that Im not aware of to have it push to talk besides getting another PC and going through something like mumble lol.
Not that I know of. Just suck it up.

I need to test out SC II streaming to see what my AMAZING NEW UPLOAD can do on a Blizzard game so I can stream me playing Diablo 3 for 40 hours.

Jeff-DSA

I thought it was funny how no one talked about Cloud's specific Day9 complaint on SOTG. They just were like "he talked shit about Day9...anyway lets talk about Artosis"

I'm completely burnt out on Day9

I watch his video archives, but I fast forward through the chit chat. There's still good things in there, but I'd prefer a shorter show that was pure StarCraft and then he could have a secondary show that was just "what's up with day9" to air right after.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Not that I know of. Just suck it up.

I need to test out SC II streaming to see what my AMAZING NEW UPLOAD can do on a Blizzard game so I can stream me playing Diablo 3 for 40 hours.

Eh its just I have alot of background noises at time since I have my TV on + roommates.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
anyone got a picture of stork/bisu, jaedong and flash posing next to each other?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You need to care for sc2 before you can think about taking over. Just cuz flash and jaedong and switching, doesnt mean you can!
I might start caring if BW dies. So around October I guess.
anyone got a picture of stork/bisu, jaedong and flash posing next to each other?
Took me 25 minutes to find, but I found it.
cfuvr.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Took me 25 minutes to find, but I found it.
cfuvr.jpg
Hazaro, you do realize that I am nothing without you, right? You are the blood of my blood, you are Godlike and so is this picture. I can't believe you managed to find it!

THANK YOU.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Nerd Chills. Bisu target firing every single spider mine (they 2 shot aoe Dragoons and Vultures can plant 3 of them) sniping tanks, and having zealots tank them.

SC II am cry.

"HoTS Feature list:

Multiplayer resume from replay
Global Play
Multilanguage support
Clan/group system
Unranked matchmaking
Multiplayer replay viewing

...etc
"

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/53...roduction_Director_Chris_Sigaty-5_7_2012#blog

Thanks for finally deciding to show up to the party Blizzard.

and thanks for making people pay $40 to get shit that is supposed to be free.

Edit: I should F5 next time.

Good to see that stuff finally make it. Now blizzard just has to add a stream to the main SC2 page!

SC2 tourney

I don't know how to add myself to the ladder thing but i've been in diamond pretty much since release.

(._.)

Banned
Wonder if all those features will be added to WoL when they come out. Feels cheap that essential features that have existed since WCIII will require a $40/$50 expansion.

Vaporak

Wonder if all those features will be added to WoL when they come out. Feels cheap that essential features that have existed since WCIII will require a $40/$50 expansion.

Hopefully "at or around the release of HotS" means it'll be patched into WOL.

Yoshichan

Singleplayer gameplay in WoL was good enough that I'll be picking up HotS regardless of the multiplayer scene.
This.

And... ACHIEVEMEEEEEEEEENTS!

Zen

Banned
I will be buying it. Even if they hadn't added features, the single player campaign seems to, based on what we've seen so far, be addressing some of the complaints people had with the milk toast nature of the WoL campaign.

I probably won't, I gave up on trying to play this game a long time ago and will stick to actually watching good people play it.

Also Company of Heros 2, fuck starcraft.

=( Just play SC2 man, who cares if you win or lose. Even if you are losing now sooner or later you WILL be winning.

Holden

did MMR ever reset or something?

since NA is down i went on EU and i was master season 4. And now i have to do my 5 placement and im faceing bronzes lol;

Top Bottom