• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

scoobs

blizzard could repackage nexus wars as a new game for $5 or something and I'd buy it. Just add new units and shit, god damn that game is fun

I hear that elephants are about to get extinct.

Disney is already "re-mastring" The Lion King to make it more accurate for the new generation audience.

Holden

Found something awesome.

When you see an infestor pit / infestors, just start being your stargate for the mothership tech. Works soooooo well

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
im at work did i miss mkp play?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
LtLNn.png

nETTs.png

T>Z in korea, so hilarious.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holden, I love you bro, but you need to stop that before you make someone angry.

twofold

Terran gets nerfed/Zerg gets buffed.
Timings are changed leading to Terrans losing tons; mass outcry from Terran players about how much their race sucks.
Terrans learn new timings and start winning again.
Winrate adjusts accordingly.
Balance whiners look dumb.

Pretty standard.

Striek

If I was guessing just based on the matches I actually saw I would've said Z>>>>>T, T=P, Z>P (two-base immortal being fucking hilariously strong, everything else being weak as shit). Thank gawd TLPD exists for a kind of statistical proof.

The upcoming OSL is already looking quite good, and oh boy is it stacked. Can't wait to see the 16 Kespa players who qualify; TL is saying Flash and Fantasy are almost guaranteed a spot right now.

Also it's great to see another SC2 tournament in general, not only for fans but for the players - especially those who haven't reached Code S yet but are working hard/very good

The upcoming OSL is already looking quite good, and oh boy is it stacked. Can't wait to see the 16 Kespa players who qualify; TL is saying Flash and Fantasy are almost guaranteed a spot right now.

Also it's great to see another SC2 tournament in general, not only for fans but for the players - especially those who haven't reached Code S yet but are working hard/very good

Sadly all the Kespa players will be steamrolled.

Yoshichan

EscapingJail-kun, who is that in your avatar :3?

Yoshichan

oh my, I knew that! I just forgot :(

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so whats the point of saying 'on korea server too' when posting a winstreak? its not like you're playing better players.
a 10 win streak on na is as hard as a 10 win streak on korea.

zlatko

Banned
so whats the point of saying 'on korea server too' when posting a winstreak? its not like you're playing better players.

XInoX.gif

Idk about all that. I'd feel more intimidated doing a 10 win streak on say masters in Korea server than on NA server.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
XInoX.gif

Idk about all that. I'd feel more intimidated doing a 10 win streak on say masters in Korea server than on NA server.

how about diamond on kr server?

your placed according to ability, so unless you're at the literal top of na, you arent playing better people when you play on kr.

zlatko

Banned
how about diamond on kr server?

your placed according to ability, so unless you're at the literal top of na, you arent playing better people when you play on kr.

It depends how fine tuned builds are in Diamond on Korea which I'm not sure about. Based off of what I've seen on streams when someone does their NA account or their Korea account, I feel the Korean games always have longer games with more thought out builds and strategy.

If the same level of thought is put into a diamond game by a Korean player on the average, then I'd be more threatened on it. From what I've seen and read though on NA diamond league it is a bit of a sloppy joke.

Anyone play both to share personal experiences?

Korean server is def harder than US. Whats wrong with pointing out what server I'm on? lol

I would probably play it more if I didn't have random latency issues while streaming.

Yeah I stopped playing on it for a long time because of that reason alone, but the past few days have been really nice, I'm not sure why.

not counting new accounts, my longest win streak was 17 games.

because its pointless.
>_>

a 10 win streak is the same on any server as long as you're properly placed or not at the top of the server.

Its pointless to be happy for myself that I did something on starcraft in a starcraft thread?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Its pointless to be happy for myself that I did something on starcraft in a starcraft thread?

no, well sort of.

i mean an 8 win streak is not really a huge accomplishment. just about everyone has had one.

its just pointless to specify the server as if it means anything.

Yoshichan

Panda, just stop.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Maybe the Queen buff caused an overreaction by Zerg players that changed their playstyle a little too much.

Top Bottom