• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
That was like, the weirdest problem ever but it's solved now (one restart was apparently enough to fix it) XD

Yay, I can finally see the ramp!

r0JEU.png

Nuke your hdd Yoshi, its the only way.
NEVER!!! >:D

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
That was like, the weirdest problem ever but it's solved now (one restart was apparently enough to fix it) XD

Yay, I can finally see the ramp!

r0JEU.png

NEVER!!! >:D
Its the easiest solution to PC virus troubles. Back up your shit then nuke it from orbit.

jasonng

Are we reverting back to convincing yoshi to buy shit he doesn't need? Because I heard korean keyboards are the new ish now.

zlatko

Banned
SC2 GAF: "We can't guarantee you masters, but we'll fix your PC in 10 minutes flat or your Pony .gif back!"

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Its the easiest solution to PC virus troubles. Back up your shit then nuke it from orbit.
Back-up, smack-up... it's way too complicated for my taste ._.
Are we reverting back to convincing yoshi to buy shit he doesn't need? Because I heard korean keyboards are the new ish now.
Fuck keyboards, I stopped using those ever since I explored around and found a good character set-program! It's 1. Cheap 2. You can't break it.

9dl2p.gif

Just played 2 PvPs in a row on ladder where my opponent FFE'd and I just got a warp prism real quick and killed them... What's going on? (Not that I'm complaining about easy wins or anything)

Holy shit i think my friend and I may have started this trend. We have been doing lots of games doing FFE in PvP. We have stopped now but it's pretty awesome if people are still doing it.

Yoshichan

I might as well ask this (since it was part of |OT3|)... with my newly bought PSU, I've noticed that it's not getting hot at all unlike the other one I had. While I was playing Diablo 3, Witcher 2 or SC2, I swear I could've cooked an egg on it. Does this mean that my previous PSU was defect?

edit: I bought the exact same PSU btw, no difference in the model.

jasonng

anyone in sc2gaf could make masters, they just dont want to work for it. -_-

I'd work on improving if I wasn't so addicted to playing vs AI. I mean, where else can I go 15 nexus and still roflstomp with a 200/200 army while my teammates work on building their 5th void ray?

Pollux

Fuck keyboards, I stopped using those ever since I explored around and found a good character set-program! It's 1. Cheap 2. You can't break it.

9dl2p.gif

I'm sorry, but, what? Please elaborate since I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'd work on improving if I wasn't so addicted to playing vs AI. I mean, where else can I go 15 nexus and still roflstomp with a 200/200 army while my teammates work on building their 5th void ray?

AI on very easy is awesome lol. I wanted to try Zerg so I was doing that just to see what all the units did and get the feel for how to use them. Ended up with 60 Ultralisks, 10 Mutalisks, 10 Corruptors, and 10 Brood Lords. Fastest I've ever destroyed everything lol. Good times.

Yoshichan

I'm sorry, but, what? Please elaborate since I have no idea what you're talking about.
I think you know what I'm talking about, sir!

Km6vx.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
G'morning GAF! I see that Evilore shut down |OT3| early and that saddens me :( What also saddens me is that I don't even get the whole "Catspajamas"-title...

Anyway, THE THING YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, Yoshichan awards from last thread!!! I'm varying this up a bit. Sexiest, hottest and best looking is now one single award!

Biggest disappointment: D3vil starting his zerg-career
Biggest rage-inducing thing: Everyone switching avatars like mad
Cutest & Most Awesome: Still Awesome Animals
The gif-master: Corran Horn
The GSL-screenshot-master: Hazaro
The biggest man in Universe: HolyCheck (you said your goal is to enter the awards last time! Congrats!)
The biggest potential: Tashi0106
Sexiest, best looking and hottest: Haunted
I'm still your buddy, right?!
Panda, Ponies, Panda: Panda

WINNER OF |OT3|:
Everyone!
Let's make this OT even better :)!

For reference, here's last OTs awards:

edit 2: wow, Corran you were already at it I see :lol

<3 You've made me the happiest girl in the world

Venfayth

Err, wrong topic. Let me think of something relevant.

There are no mechanical keyboards on that list! And the #1 is painted with a brush made out of the hairs of virgins! It's true!

Yoshichan

Oh, you guys! I just caused 25 man to wipe because of this thread!

Yoshichan

The real question is what are you doing raiding instead of playing SC2!
I'm multitasking!!! (Using SC2 for Bnet chat, lawl! Dumb Blizzard, give me region-open servers!)
What class do you play anyway, I'm going to guess warrior tank (you get lots of free rage :p).
I'm actually the complete opposite! In the end, I'm supposed to be Yoshi - the cute, green guy :) Resto Druid &#9829; since TBC &#9829;

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
But alliance or horde? Thats all that matters

Neither, WoW sucks

Never played it, just like to make fun of it for no reason lol

Question: Should I take SCV's into a large battle with me when I have Thors and Tanks? You know, for repairing purposes.

Yoshichan

Horde, of course. Filthy alliance makes me puke green stuff.

Yoshichan

And goddamn Yoshi, how many games do you play? You're like in every single thread :lol
I play every game in existence!

Yoshichan

Just because I'm really curious!
I might as well ask this (since it was part of |OT3|)... with my newly bought PSU, I've noticed that it's not getting hot at all unlike the other one I had. While I was playing Diablo 3, Witcher 2 or SC2, I swear I could've cooked an egg on it. Does this mean that my previous PSU was defect?

edit: I bought the exact same PSU btw, no difference in the model.
Anyone :eek:?
Why aren't you a mod yet?
Because I rage. A lot.

Keikaku

This is GAF...pretty much everyone plays Horde.

Why aren't you a mod yet?
Aha . . . . ahahahaha . . . AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Also, I played Alliance.

Also, don't modify the 3-rax build. At all. Ever. Do it bog standard. If you try to add stuff to it, your push will be weaker. You may have higher tech units, but you'll be behind almost every time.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Just checkin' in to let you guys know I'm still alive.

Still probably waiting until HotS to get back into the game, though. Too much stuff to play!

Top Bottom