• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Practice ladder representin bitches. 75% winrate after 4 games, lost one because i countered collusus with 1 voidray, it made sense in my head at the time, anyway you cats better watch out I've got that 2 base 35 minute timing down pat

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Practice ladder representin bitches. 75% winrate after 4 games, lost one because i countered collusus with 1 voidray, it made sense in my head at the time, anyway you cats better watch out I've got that 2 base 35 minute timing down pat

sounds like standard protoss play to me.

Spl1nter

Looks like I may have to practice my tvp a bit. Not much hope against all these high diamond and master players as im only a gold level terran.

Thanks for the effort you're putting in Nix, are we playing these games ASAP or at a set time?

Trying to figure out if I should let you people figure out times and I watch (or someone else watches) or coordinate each match. One of these choices is a huge pain in my ass.

I may summon some minions for help.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Trying to figure out if I should let you people figure out times and I watch (or someone else watches) or coordinate each match. One of these choices is a huge pain in my ass.

I could be a match watcher and PM you the results or something?

Probably best to just have a few people to help. There is no way you can be around for all the matches unless you plan on being here for the wholse weekend.

ultron87

I need to be home the majority of the weekend making sure the servers at my job don't explode, so I can watch a bunch of matches if you need me.

zargle

For the massive first round or so, you could have people play ASAP and just report the scores, or have them play with an obs. We could also try to punch out a few during GAFnight.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
A team effort marathon stream session would be kind of awesome.

Thats kinda what we did prior. Thursday (or was it Tuesday?) was tourny night and used GAF night for some misc. games that cant get in on other night. Then maybe like one game was played at later time due to scheduling.

Part of the fun for me on gaf tourny was the live aspect of everyone watching, game filled with obs etc.

ultron87

That works as long as we can get a good number of people to show up on the same night so we can bust a lot of matches out all at once. I feel like the problem we would have in the past we get a bunch of people but only a few matches that could actually be played because we'd only get half of each match to show up.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Upload something to youtube. Yoshi comments like a minute after its up. lolol <3

I need some sort of master plan to get more followers on my twitch channel. And no to Legend of Legia, FF8 or FF7 for the time being! One RPG at a time!

Top Bottom