• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Stardew Valley coming to Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Wii U in Q4 2016!

Coffinhal

Nov 12, 2014
Q4???

"The Mac and Linux version of the game are still in the works, and should be ready very soon!"

That's great!!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
...i will wait for a Handheld version - hope they port it to NX Handheld down the line. But its glad that the game will be available to even more players now.

Richie

May 24, 2011
Fuck yeeeeeeees getting it on Wii U for sure. Glad I haven't bit 'till now.

(Also, SOMETHING confirmed for Wii U in Q4 2016! Double Fuck Yeeeeees!)

moozoom

May 6, 2009
Near Paris, France
I'll be tempted to get the Mac version if it comes earlier, but I don't like to game on the mac, I'm already working all day on it.

Will buy it for Wii U I guess... At least I get to move a little to play on tv. And this is the type of game that could benefit from the gamepad.

Shizuka

May 28, 2014
Tempted to get the PS4 version, wishing there was a Vita version. I wonder how much it'll cost.

vaudevillain

Mar 10, 2016
Waterloo, ON
www.inkpadpress.ca
I own this on PC, but I'll definitely pick it up on Wii U as well. My wife and I have been having a lot of fun with it so far. I'm especially pleased to hear this part—

I’m also excited about the possibility of utilizing special console features like the Wii U’s second screen!
Could be very much at home on Wii U.

Exile20

Jun 7, 2013
Will the second screen on the Wii U make it the definitive version?

I hope they go the extra mile with the Wii U.

vix

Jan 12, 2007
So excited for this since my pc can't run it surprisingly enough. Can't wait to give it a go on the ps4. Woo!