• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stardew Valley coming to Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Wii U in Q4 2016!

Tagyhag

I suggest you guys clear your schedule. Because it's going to take away so many hours of your life. Awesome game.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
...i will wait for a Handheld version - hope they port it to NX Handheld down the line. But its glad that the game will be available to even more players now.

Richie

Fuck yeeeeeeees getting it on Wii U for sure. Glad I haven't bit 'till now.

(Also, SOMETHING confirmed for Wii U in Q4 2016! Double Fuck Yeeeeees!)

moozoom

I'll be tempted to get the Mac version if it comes earlier, but I don't like to game on the mac, I'm already working all day on it.

Will buy it for Wii U I guess... At least I get to move a little to play on tv. And this is the type of game that could benefit from the gamepad.

I own this on PC, but I'll definitely pick it up on Wii U as well. My wife and I have been having a lot of fun with it so far. I'm especially pleased to hear this part—

I’m also excited about the possibility of utilizing special console features like the Wii U’s second screen!

Could be very much at home on Wii U.

Samimista

I'm really happy for ConcernedApe (the developer). He deserves every bit of recognition for Stardew Valley.

I'll double dip on PS4 to support him.

Exile20

Will the second screen on the Wii U make it the definitive version?

I hope they go the extra mile with the Wii U.

vix

So excited for this since my pc can't run it surprisingly enough. Can't wait to give it a go on the ps4. Woo!

Top Bottom