Stardew Valley - Switch Version Releasing Thursday (5th October)

https://stardewvalley.net/stardew-valley-coming-soon-to-nintendo-switch/

Hi everyone,

I have exciting news:

Stardew Valley will come to the Nintendo Switch on October 5th, 2017

I'm very happy to see Stardew come to a Nintendo console... I grew up on Nintendo, after all! This will not only be the first time Stardew Valley appears on a Nintendo platform, but also the first time Stardew will be on a portable system.

The Switch version will be priced at $14.99 USD.

I would like to give a big shout out to Sickhead Games, who worked very hard to develop this port. They did a great job, as always, and deserve all the credit! I'd also like to thank my publisher Chucklefish for coordinating everything.

I look forward to hearing about your experience with Stardew Valley ”on the go" this Thursday!

Thanks for playing,

-ConcernedApe

There it is, right on time. Can't wait!

Edit: Well, maybe not right on time, but perfect timing for me as I'll probably be done with Golf Story by then for sure :p

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn...eShop isnt letting go of my wallet anytime soon. I have been waiting on this one for a while too.

This has been my most-wanted indie ever since it was announced

Now watch, the icon will probably be a watering can or a weed or something

Switch fans have been starving, so of course they need fresh produce and dairy.

If I hadn't dropped so much time in the PS4 version, I'd absolutely double-dip, but anyone who hasn't played this game as of yet should be pick this up on the Switch. 15 dollars is a steal for the amount of content this game has.

Shit, that's sooner than I expected.

I'd avoided buying any other version of this game since I knew it'd hit Switch, so I'm looking forward to finally having this, and on the go no less.