• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stardew Valley - Switch Version Releasing Thursday (5th October)

N.A

Banned
https://stardewvalley.net/stardew-valley-coming-soon-to-nintendo-switch/

Hi everyone,

I have exciting news:

Stardew Valley will come to the Nintendo Switch on October 5th, 2017

I'm very happy to see Stardew come to a Nintendo console... I grew up on Nintendo, after all! This will not only be the first time Stardew Valley appears on a Nintendo platform, but also the first time Stardew will be on a portable system.

The Switch version will be priced at $14.99 USD.

I would like to give a big shout out to Sickhead Games, who worked very hard to develop this port. They did a great job, as always, and deserve all the credit! I'd also like to thank my publisher Chucklefish for coordinating everything.

I look forward to hearing about your experience with Stardew Valley ”on the go" this Thursday!

Thanks for playing,

-ConcernedApe

Fireblend

Banned
There it is, right on time. Can't wait!

Edit: Well, maybe not right on time, but perfect timing for me as I'll probably be done with Golf Story by then for sure :p

Cerium

Steamworld Dig 2, then Golf Story, now Stardew Valley; these three weeks are proving to be a murderer's row of nindies.

Neiteio

Everyone hold hands with Father Neiteio and pray to the icon gods for a good icon

Steamworld Dig 2, then Golf Story, now Stardew Valley; these three weeks have been a murderer's row of indies.
This shit is insane, and I love it

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Damn...eShop isnt letting go of my wallet anytime soon. I have been waiting on this one for a while too.

ryushe

Reposting from the other thread:
ryushe said:
Steamworld 2, Golf Story, Stardew (?), Axiom Verge, FE Warriors AND Odyssey all within a few weeks from each other?

giphy.gif

Nibel

Now that Switch owners can grow their own food.. are they still starving 🤔🤔🤔

Neiteio

This has been my most-wanted indie ever since it was announced

Now watch, the icon will probably be a watering can or a weed or something

Easiest double dip in a while. The perfect companion Switich game for when I'm listening to podcasts or watching streams.

sirap

Good, I hope there won't be any crippling bugs like other console versions. Sure as hell took them long enough lol.

Jakoo

Switch fans have been starving, so of course they need fresh produce and dairy.

If I hadn't dropped so much time in the PS4 version, I'd absolutely double-dip, but anyone who hasn't played this game as of yet should be pick this up on the Switch. 15 dollars is a steal for the amount of content this game has.

Thoraxes

Shit, that's sooner than I expected.

I'd avoided buying any other version of this game since I knew it'd hit Switch, so I'm looking forward to finally having this, and on the go no less.

Top Bottom