• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield leak May 14, 2021

the bad news is the graphics don't look anything super next gen at all. textures, lighting, etc. (from these screens only!) the good news is performance at 4K/60 should be a lock based on these images. #changemymind

ManaByte

Gold Member
Doubt it's not coming to PS5, they most likely had contracts being signed.
Animated GIF

Derktron

Banned
the bad news is the graphics don't look anything super next gen at all. textures, lighting, etc. (from these screens only!) the good news is performance at 4K/60 should be a lock based on these images. #changemymind
Or................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the fact game is still in progress and not even finished....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Why the bloody hell do people still say this, this game is not even coming out yet. I can understand if the game is coming out extremely soon then sure.

#don'tbedense.

Last edited:
Doesn't fit with how Todd Howard likes to do things. He doesn't like showing games at four different E3s before releasing. I kind of buy the rumor that it was going to release last year, but was pushed due to COVID and has been in polish mode for the last few months.

Lmao it was never coming in 2020

But your hopefulness is cute though

Robb

Gold Member
Looks nice I guess.. I still don't really get what all the hype is about though.

Hoping we get a substantial trailer soon.

Sentenza

Looks nice I guess.. I still don't really get what all the hype is about though.
Well, how could you even BEGIN to tell, since we literally don't know jack shit on how this is supposed to play?

I'm not even entirely sure of what TYPE of RPG is supposed to be, let alone the specifics of its gameplay loops.

BootsLoader

Banned
I am a Sony/Nintendo boi but I think this game will be great! Let’s see, looking forward to the official reveal. Come on Phil Dispenser, show me what you got!!

Starfield

updated OP with this

NOTE: This is from the SAME leak that happened last year. These images just haven't been posted before. Everything you see here is from a 2018 build.

Last edited:

Irobot82

What game Todd Howard directed you know that didnt review well and make a shit load of money on all platforms.
Hey, I generally liked most of their modern game.

Skyrim was the best
FO3 was ok
F04 dissapointing

But I never thought they sucked. But there's been hundreds of threads about how terrible Bethesda was and Tod Howard was. Don't act like it didn't happen.

LOLCats

Banned
If this game is modable like the rest of old style Bethesda RPG games this will sell for years and years and years.

totally can be their next skyrim in terms of profitability.

But they could also screw it up so fucking bad that I'm actually scared

Last edited:

NickFire

Come on devs and give us a gameplay trailer already. I don't even care if it comes to PS5 at this point. Just want to see how its shaping up. Are we talking Mass Effect or Anthem in other words.

Banjo64

cumsessed
lol All of a sudden Bethesda doesn't suck just because MS owns them.
Have you seen some of the ratings for Zenimax’s last gen games? Most of them are critically acclaimed apart from Fallout 76. The meltdown thread when MS bought them tells the true picture, alongside the months and months of ‘they need to sell those games to the PS user base for the acquisition to work’.

If anything the opposite has now happened on GAF and the consensus is that Fallout and TES have always been shit, Doom is bollocks, Wolfenstein is tramp piss, Prey is arse and every Bathesda game is a 30 on Metacritic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom