• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield - Official Gameplay Trailer Reveal (2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member

FVEpaY_XsAo_aV_

• STAR TRAVEL
  • OVER 1000 PLANETS
  • FULL DINAMIC SHOOTING
  • FULL SHIP AND CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION

The year is 2330. Humanity has ventured beyond our solar system, settling new planets, and living as a spacefaring people. From humble beginnings as a space miner, you will join Constellation — the last group of space explorers seeking rare artifacts throughout the galaxy — and navigate the vast expanse of the Settled Systems in Bethesda Game Studios’ biggest and most ambitious game.

H3wwypj.jpg
FVEnv_dX0AAt1m1
FVEn2SwXwAMqHdC

FVEn3gqX0AAkgW-
FVEoQukWIAAnlwW
FVEoaF5WAAM4Ou6

FVEpDQdWUAAcgVD
FVEpIrNWUAAVEYI
FVEo2kHWIAAn0fH

FVEoQLjX0AAxi3r
FVEoHW8WQAE8xBc
FVEoN_RWIAAyVk_

Last edited:

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Looks like more grounded mass effect...
Or Fallout 4 with more empty space between points of interests :p
Anyway- look pretty ok

Bragr

Banned
Combat looks very very very very rough.

The base building is cool. Hopefully, the looting and exploration are cool. That's the bread and butter of these games.

The massive scope is awesome, but how interesting most of these planets are gonna be is another thing.

Saber

Gold Member
Characters face doesn't look impressive at all, not to mention combat. But the rest looks interesting, that amount of planets to explore looks damn huge. Just hope its not repetitive planets.

Last edited:

Teslerum

I think that puts me off a lot more than it excites me. Would prefer just a few planets extremely well built and designed over tons.
Yeah, same.

I mean I've seen random Mass Effect 1 planets. I should be prepared. But yeaaaaaah. 150+ endings or whatever the number was as well, right?

manfestival

I definitely like this more than I thought I would. The pros are bigger than the cons. The combat is uninspiring. However, the rest of the game is intriguing. A bit rough, especially with the FPS drops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom