• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Startling anonymous post from a claimed Biden ex-staffer lays out the alleged depths of his dementia

finowns

May 10, 2009
It’s anonymous so who knows 🤔

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/startling_anonymous_post_from_a_claimed_biden_exstaffer_lays_out_the_alleged_depths_of_his_dementia.html#.X14nOX1wA8c.twitter

FORMER BIDEN CAMPAIGN STAFFER: Joe Biden is in the early stages of dementia and is on medication for it.

"This is the big one, and the one I have the least direct experience with, but it’s been an open secret for some time. Anyone who has a relative with Alzheimer’s or dementia can tell you, there are good days and bad days. On the good days, when Joe is at his most lucid, his campaign manager Jen will send him out for photo ops or TV interviews… make hay while the sun is shining, you know? On the bad days, Jen just tells the press pool “No Joe today,” and they’re all like, “Okay, cool!” Most of the time, he’s just a little foggy and gets really agitated. But one of my co-workers told me that back in May, there was a day where he thought he was running against Gary Hart in the ’84 primary again. Joe went under wraps for several days after that.

He’s been more lucid recently because his physician, Dr. O’Connor, put him on Namenda. Jen apparently was worried about someone finding it out, because she insisted that he prescribe it under a series of phony names, and then have the interns pick it up. I bet there are a lot of pharmacists in Philly wondering why there are so many young people on Namenda.

The dementia medication has had, um… unfortunate side effects.

There’s no dancing around this… the medication has made Joe incontinent. Though his “good days” have increased dramatically, he can barely get through a press event without running to the bathroom. That’s why he didn’t take questions after announcing Harris as his running mate. They weren’t afraid of the questions, the press loves him… they were afraid he was going to piss his pants on-camera. Lately, Jen’s been having closed-door meetings to discuss which brand of incontinence pads would be best to purchase. Seriously, a group of paid staffers sat around and discussed which brands were the least visible, the least likely to leak, and wouldn’t audibly “crinkle.”

That’s around the time I left the campaign. I can’t be a party to this sick game anymore. I never really liked Joe Biden, but he deserves better than to be thrust into the public eye when he should be in memory care. His wife should put a stop to this, but she’s way too excited about being “First Lady” to care about her ailing husband."

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
Do the Democrats even really want to win the election at this point?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's all a setup to position radical left candidates in 2024.

• Strength
Reactions: Elcid

ERMint13

May 28, 2014
Philly
I read this and while everyone reacts differently to medicines the drug mentioned usually causes constipation not incontinence.

I do believe he has good days and bad days. That would make sense as it is standard for most people who have dementia.

Overall I very much doubt the original post came from someone who worked on the campaign. Good structure to place several believable things and then add in the incontinence.

JimiNutz

Apr 15, 2007
London UK
If he has actually been diagnosed as suffering from dementia then he should not legally be allowed to run surely?

Sep 2, 2007
Whoever wins will be the oldest person to have ever held the office so I'm not surprised that stuff like this comes up.

dionysus

Yaldog
May 12, 2007
Texaa
While I believe Biden is in mental decline, to be consistent with previous statements I am going to file this as bullshit until someone goes on the record. This doesn't even have a reporter staking his reputation on an anonymous source, this is literally just a message board post.

So the hierarchy of credibility:
1. Verified source on the record.
50. Anonymous source that the reporter verifies
100. A random message board post.

The reporter at American Thinker should be ashamed. This is as lazy as reposting a random tweet for clicks.

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
They tied Kamala to the ship they knew was going down! 😂
The USS Biden is going down...the band is playing....will Jack be with Rose in the end?
Snort it if you got it, boys!

P.S. I’m not being 100% serious here, but just look at the guy. He’s got problems.

Last edited:
If you watch his full speaking engagements (which admittedly is hard to do), he is on-point, clear, and generally concise for probably 95% of the time. He DOES seem to veer off into la-la land at least once per speech, which is odd as hell.

I feel like a lot of this is overblown, much in the same way the press has exaggerated things about Trump. It's easy to form an opinion when all you ever see is the bad takes or weird moments. The truth is (as usual) somewhere in the middle. See: Trump walks at a slant because he has brain damage! And all other retard takes.

I feel because of this, the LIVE debates are 100% needed. We see Trump, in all his Trump-ness almost every night (if we want to) at his rallies or on TV or whatever.. for better or worse you know exactly what you're getting with him. With Biden, it feels all so rehearsed for the most part. Are the wild gafs (no pun intended) his real dementia trying to get out? Or just old man foibles? I want to know more.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004
Anonymous source: someone credible is spilling the beans to a reporter, and the authenticity really depends on the reporter’s credibility. The reporter knows who the person is and whether or not they’d know something.

Anonymous internet post: your drunk uncle could’ve written it.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Miku Miku

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Well its more credible than the Atlantic.

But ya anonymous sources meh. It will fit in with my confirmation bias but until someone puts their name to it its just some funny FUD to toss around.

But if you go and watch Biden vids from his time with Obama and before that and compare it to him today its like 2 different people. What will Biden look like in 1 or 2 years?

And the simple fact is the guy is scard to go anywhere, be in the same room with more than 6 people, and sits 80 feet away from interviewers. Is this the guy people want dealing with the Mullahs, Kim, Xi, Putin and the rest? I dont really care about COVID/PANDEMIC shits going to happen can't have a guy who is scared to sit across the room from someone being in charge.

Jun 26, 2013
Not much to go by without any further corroboration. But if even just a quarter of this is true, that's bad for the Biden camp.

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
As believable as I find it, I ain't got no time for anonymous sources.
This is not even an "anonymous source". An anonymous source is when a reporter knows the person he's talking to but agrees not to name them. This is just a random post by some guy.

xrnzaaas

Dec 9, 2013
In my opinion people over 70 shouldn't be allowed to run for president in general. Even if you don't have dementia yet you have to lead the country for the next 4-5 years and there are tons of other diseases that will ultimately drag you down and prevent you from doing a proper job.

Oh and by being younger at least you won't be considered an obvious pawn.

Last edited:

Sejan

Sep 28, 2018
Without providing some kind of evidence that he worked as a campaign aide, I wouldn't put much faith in it at all. Biden clearly struggles to put together a sentence, but I wouldn't believe that he has been diagnosed without something either official from him or his campaign or him doing something that makes it very clear.

Obviously, the campaign or DNC simply won't allow it. They are far too invested for anything of the sort to be made official any time soon. If true, maybe their plan is to give Biden a year, then let him resign for medical issues and allow Kamala to take over.

If he has actually been diagnosed as suffering from dementia then he should not legally be allowed to run surely?
Section 4 of the 25th amendment allows for the removal of a president that is no longer able to do the job. It does not apply to presidential candidates.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: JimiNutz

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
This is not even an "anonymous source". An anonymous source is when a reporter knows the person he's talking to but agrees not to name them. This is just a random post by some guy.
So it would pass peer review for 99 percent of liberal publications is what you're sayin.

Reactions: prag16

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
Kind of, but then again...
Biden is "hiden" because he's the frontrunner, and when you're leading in the polls it's less risky to keep a low profile than to go out and do interviews, where there's always a risk of something going wrong, no matter who the candidate is. Right now the Biden campaign thinks it's better to just let Trump defeat himself. The fact they're already in "low-profile frontrunner" mode this early in the race shows how confident they are.

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
Biden is "hiden" because he's the frontrunner, and when you're leading in the polls it's less risky to keep a low profile than to go out and do interviews, where there's always a risk of something going wrong, no matter who the candidate is. Right now the Biden campaign thinks it's better to just let Trump defeat himself. The fact they're already in "low-profile frontrunner" mode this early in the race shows how confident they are.
can't tell if joking or not

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Would that something include pissing one's pants?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: ExpandKong

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
I shit on Biden cause he's currently the candidate representing the opposition that is attempting to uproot the party I support.

With that said, if the man is genuinely suffering major health issues and they are aware of it then it's simply sad and sickening they'd still parade him around cause orange man bad. I won't claim Biden has dementia but just watching him speak it seems like he's operating in slow motion so something is definitely going on.

Dec 22, 2019
Jen apparently was worried about someone finding it out, because she insisted that he prescribe it under a series of phony names, and then have the interns pick it up. I bet there are a lot of pharmacists in Philly wondering why there are so many young people on Namenda.
They weren’t afraid of the questions, the press loves him… they were afraid he was going to piss his pants on-camera.
BRUH! LOL

Last edited:

GamingKaiju

Oct 24, 2014
If Joe Biden is suffering from early on set of dementia then his campaign team should be ashamed, he shouldn't be running period. Leave him to live out his last few happy days without the stress of politics.

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
i've seen the West Wing, the Demlibs favorite fantasy of what life would be like if they won the presidency. ironically it is a pretty crooked and harmful administration, but i digress...

in the show, the main character develops MS, he starts losing control of his body, going numb during official functions, etc. but they all cover it up, and that's sold as a good thing.

so it wouldn't surprise me at all if the entire Dem apparatus was doing the same. they love that stupid show.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

Neil Young

Mar 26, 2020
Way to go out on a limb anonymous. 78 year old man may have bladder problems and be suffering from dementia. Shocking report.

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
I tend to call BS on all anonymous sources. I can't lambast The Atlantic one week and then be OK with this article the next week, but that's the difference between conservatives and liberals. How many liberals are going to call BS on this article, while simultaneously believing all anonymous sources that say anything bad about President Trump?

Kind of, but then again...

We all know that President Trump is a machine when it comes to campaigning. How does Biden's behavior compare to other, past presidential campaigns? My guess is that it is abnormal.

I'm 43 years old and can't remember a presidential campaign where the candidates weren't active every single day, especially this close to the election. COVID might hinder the size of events, but shouldn't hinder the number of events.

showernota

Jun 6, 2020
Just go watch a video of him talking 5-10 years ago and now. The decline is shocking and impossible to deny.
Listen to him from 3 years ago, he looks like crap but he's speaking (at night!) without a teleprompter and did fine. Look at his eyes move around, not just staring at the words he's supposed to say.

I mean, the living corpse of Bob Dole was more coherent there than Joe was today. And again, Dole didn't have something to read from.

Last edited:

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
I mean, the living corpse of Bob Dole was more coherent there than Joe was today. And again, Dole didn't have something to read from.

If that was three years ago, Dole would have been 94. His problem is that his body is failing him, not his mind.

94 year old Bob Dole would run mental cicles around Joe Biden today.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Anonymous source: someone credible is spilling the beans to a reporter, and the authenticity really depends on the reporter’s credibility. The reporter knows who the person is and whether or not they’d know something.

Anonymous internet post: your drunk uncle could’ve written it.
Translation: ”it’s okay when we do it.”

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
Remember President Trump suggesting a drug test prior to the debate? I wonder what inside information the Trump Campaign has and what they are going to do with it?

Joe's medical records leaking would be one hell of a "October Surprise," especially if they indicated dementia or any other serious impairment.